HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree459Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2018, 09:23 AM   #841

I am kinda torn between Jabra Elite 65T and the active version.
Will the active version comes in more colours? The dark blue/copper match kinda weird.
Would the non-active version be suitable for cycling? As in sweatproof.

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT
Jabra Elite 65t is IP55 rated, which means it is sweatproof. Comes with a 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust. Hence, no issues with cycling.
musicsg_com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:34 AM   #842

Hmm... looks familiar?

tskeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:42 AM   #843
Arch-Supremacy Member

If price aside, which true wireless would you rate best in terms of connectivity, sound, and comfort?
I seem to see mostly here using Jabra elite 65t

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
kazuki666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:42 AM   #844
High Supremacy Member

Why not take Jabra elite sport which has hrm?

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT
Didn't really look at Elite sport since I don't need the HRM and that's is a waste on battery life.

Jabra Elite 65t is IP55 rated, which means it is sweatproof. Comes with a 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust. Hence, no issues with cycling.
IP55 and IP56 got significant difference?

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT
Albedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:23 PM   #845

Personally speaking, I went with the Sport because it is IP67 rated and the extra warranty specifically covers sweat damage. The 65t extra warranty only covers dust and water.

Warranty terms:
https://www.jabra.sg/footerpages/war...rvice-consumer

IP ratings: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_Code
doomgaze86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:50 PM   #846

Hmm... looks familiar?

gotten a pamu too. work great and the signal very very seldom drop. and i think its way better than crazybaby in term of audio delay.

the creator explain that the tronsmart is a OEM of their product. so good idea to get this instead of pamu now that is it so expensive
Zijin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 03:20 PM   #847
Arch-Supremacy Member

now PaMu is $79 and 20 days back order.
TronSmart is ready stock?

Tronsmart is better value and if PaMu can sell for $29 initially... think cost is way lower
xenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:53 PM   #848

If price aside, which true wireless would you rate best in terms of connectivity, sound, and comfort?
I seem to see mostly here using Jabra elite 65t

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
After using so many true wireless. There is no perfect one to be frank. If I were to choose. It will be the bragi dash pro. 5 hours battery life. 4 gb build in storage for offline music. The only water proof one that can go swimming. Knowles Balanced Armature. Build in sport assistance with heart beat monitoring. No audio sync delay. Full volume and function control using swipe. Also have motion control, sound pass thru etc. Very comfortable fit and i can wear them for hours without pain which i have problem with E8 and Icon X.

Sound quality and bt range very similar to E8. This is now the most advanced true wireless in the world.

Last edited by Gadgetfreakloh; 12-05-2018 at 07:51 AM..
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 11:44 PM   #849
Supremacy Member

Hi guys

Where to get the best deal for Jabra elite 65T? (active and non active)
Roflcopterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 01:06 AM   #850

Hi all, I am torn between Jabra Elite 65T and Jaybird Run. Any bros can advise the pros and cons between these 2 (in terms of sound quality, comfort level, IP, etc.) Thanks in advance. 🙏
CrossFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 09:38 AM   #851

Hi all, I am torn between Jabra Elite 65T and Jaybird Run. Any bros can advise the pros and cons between these 2 (in terms of sound quality, comfort level, IP, etc.) Thanks in advance. 🙏
Go audition both of the TWE as different people has different fit. I prefer 65T over Run. Sound quality, i found 65T more balanced.
tambaididi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 09:57 AM   #852

Jaybird Run audio quality loses to Jabra Elite 65t. It uses Bluetooth to connect to both earbuds, while Elite uses near field magnetic induction. The build is also not as solid.

I love Jaybird Freedom and X3 sounds, but the Run is far from that quality.
musicsg_com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 11:58 PM   #853

Thanks guys for the input. I just got my hands on the Jabra Elite 65t.

Just curious, how long do I need to charge for the first cycle? Also, how do I know if it’s fully charge? Pardon me, this is my 1st TWE.
CrossFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 02:38 PM   #854
Master Member

I gave up on ear buds and invested in Bose QC 35 II. Was using Samsung IconX 2018. It seams too have this issue of left bud not working totally and need to use the reset pin to reset it. It happened 4 times during the 3 months that I had it and during this period, I used the ear buds sparingly, only while I'm on trip where I'm stuck in plane or ferry. Brought it to PS Samsung CS and they can return to me saying it's got nothing wrong!! Even this issue is reported in IconX support forum. Anyway, rather than keep spending money to get the perfect ear buds, I invested in the QC 35 II which is something I had been eyeing for quite some time. No regrets.
meekiatah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 03:57 PM   #855

gotten a pamu too. work great and the signal very very seldom drop. and i think its way better than crazybaby in term of audio delay.

the creator explain that the tronsmart is a OEM of their product. so good idea to get this instead of pamu now that is it so expensive
i also got this pamu... not bad so far.. but.. the charging box is... :|
i still like the zolo+ from anker..
best way to test a wireless ear bud... get it connect.. go walk around sim lim.. hehe.. see how mnay time it get distortion
tskeng likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.