Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen or using the CMF buds (not pro) or their neckband? Saw the former on scarbir. Tried to search online and YouTube but mostly in Tamil (?)

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen or using the CMF buds (not pro) or their neckband? Saw the former on scarbir. Tried to search online and YouTube but mostly in Tamil (?)
Gsmarena review for CMF buds https://www.gsmarena.com/cmf_buds_review-news-62331.php
They are in process of reviewing neckband pro. Not published yet

Techradar review for CMF buds https://www.techradar.com/audio/headphones/earbuds-airpods/cmf-by-nothing-buds-review

There's quite a few other sites that have done review for CMF buds but none of these sites are like specializing in reviewing TWS or audio stuff so they read like generic advertorial pieces.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now not only battery have some issue on my soundcore a40. There is also pairing issue. Previously when it turn on, it will pair to my phone. Now, when it turn on, it doesn't always pair with my phone. I not sure what went wrong.

My liberty 3 pro doesn't have this pairing problem at all.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now not only battery have some issue on my soundcore a40. There is also pairing issue. Previously when it turn on, it will pair to my phone. Now, when it turn on, it doesn't always pair with my phone. I not sure what went wrong.

Have you try to unpair and pair your Soundcore A40?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Try to drain the battery completely and recharge it back to full.

see if a cold reset will resolve this issue?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.