HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree459Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-12-2017, 10:32 PM   #76
Supremacy Member

Anybody has tried comparing the beoplay E8 and Sony wf1000x?
How does the bragi dash pro sound like?
E8 user here
discoburg likes this.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:43 PM   #77
Master Member

ordered wf-1000x from Qoo10 few days back (shipped from Korea)

quite a good deal if you ask me with coupons

i paid $180 for one set

still good price:
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/SONY-SONY-...ner_no=1305330
musicsg_com likes this.
leon0079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2017, 02:32 PM   #78

i just saw Jabra Elite Sport on Qoo10 -> 201 after coupon (90+50) added... not sure real deal or not.. Ship from South Korea..Lack review, QnA also 2 questions but the seller is not really answering the question
Jabra Elite Sport offers balanced audio across the frequency. Good plushy bass and forward mids and sufficiently clear treble, similar sound signature as the Jabra Sport Pulse. Very tight fit on the ears, like wearing CIEM.

I am testing this, Beoplay E8, Samsung IconX at the same time. Jabra is my preferred and comes with coach voice features and heart-rate monitor.

Beoplay E8 is slightly more exciting sound, with slight V-shaped frequency, clear treble and responsive bass. Design-wise, it is the nicest.

IconX is the worst, when testing with non-Samsung phones, audio quality is very poor. But the advantage is in-ear storage.
discoburg likes this.
musicsg_com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2017, 04:49 PM   #79
Master Member

Second this.

I bought the miniso wireless buds just as a cheap thrill, turns out the sound quality really isn't that bad but the 1 thing that irks me is the rubber earbuds doesn't really fit my ears for some quality sound isolation.

Other than that it really is quite value for money!
do they come off easily?
Old 21-12-2017, 07:37 AM   #80

Jabra Elite Sport offers balanced audio across the frequency. Good plushy bass and forward mids and sufficiently clear treble, similar sound signature as the Jabra Sport Pulse. Very tight fit on the ears, like wearing CIEM.

I am testing this, Beoplay E8, Samsung IconX at the same time. Jabra is my preferred and comes with coach voice features and heart-rate monitor.

Beoplay E8 is slightly more exciting sound, with slight V-shaped frequency, clear treble and responsive bass. Design-wise, it is the nicest.

IconX is the worst, when testing with non-Samsung phones, audio quality is very poor. But the advantage is in-ear storage.
Can you add in your test the new Erato Apollo 7S with 3D sound?
These sound good. I'm on the fence with the E8 and this.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT
chanbri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 11:56 AM   #81

Any reviews on Air Nano by crazybaby?
My order not shipped yet. They are having delays. Think is the housing crack issue. Not sure when I can get them.
Gadgetfreakloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 12:07 PM   #82

Anybody has tried comparing the beoplay E8 and Sony wf1000x?
How does the bragi dash pro sound like?
I have and sold off the Sony WF-1000x. Currently using the Beoplay E8. Both are very good. WF-1000x after the latest 1.07 update minimized the right earbud disconnection problem. E8 pairing is a bitch. Took me 2 hours to figure out how to pair and I have used over 10 types of truly wireless earbuds and this have me scratching my head thinking if I got a lemon. Once pair the sound is really very good.

E8 currently is my favorite.

Have not tried Dash pro but have used Dash before. Dash has this background noise and is quite distracting. I have my eye on Dash pro but the price of $528 local warranty at weareready.sg is too expensive. Will wait awhile to see if the price will go down.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:42 PM   #83

how long can the Beoplay E8 last ?

seems like all these ear buds the operating hours is like only 2 to 3 hrs only,
v1hypersg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 02:53 PM   #84

Up to 4 hours.
Old 21-12-2017, 03:28 PM   #85
Master Member

Up to 4 hours.
which one?
Old 21-12-2017, 04:59 PM   #86

which one?
The Beoplay E8.
Old 22-12-2017, 08:33 AM   #87

I have and sold off the Sony WF-1000x. Currently using the Beoplay E8. Both are very good. WF-1000x after the latest 1.07 update minimized the right earbud disconnection problem. E8 pairing is a bitch. Took me 2 hours to figure out how to pair and I have used over 10 types of truly wireless earbuds and this have me scratching my head thinking if I got a lemon. Once pair the sound is really very good.

E8 currently is my favorite.

Have not tried Dash pro but have used Dash before. Dash has this background noise and is quite distracting. I have my eye on Dash pro but the price of $528 local warranty at weareready.sg is too expensive. Will wait awhile to see if the price will go down.
Hey I thought I was the only one with smartphone pairing problems on the E8! Good thing I had no issues with dedicated DAP.

Bragi Dash audio is not good for audiophiles though the features are great.
Old 22-12-2017, 08:37 AM   #88

The longest lasting TWE is Samsung IconX 2018, about 6 hours. But sound quality is poor unless paired with Samsung phones.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:42 PM   #89
Arch-Supremacy Member

My wf 1000x is weird. When I do pairing or turning it on by pressing the left button for 7secs, the right side doesn’t turn on, no sound at all. When the voice said power on, it’s only on the left ear. I had to switch between ambient sound on/off or NC off for the right side to have sound.

Anyone experienced same problem?
Lordzephyr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 03:26 PM   #90
Honorary Member

Hey guys recently bought this wireless earbud from miniso. It don't have noise canceling or any impressive features but just plain music connection. At S$42 it offer much bettter sound clarity and connection than other expensive model. I had owned Samsung icon x, air by crazybady and the recent Sony x1000. I would say it give the best connection which these more expensive model can't match. The volume is reasonably loud and I can play over 2 hrs comfortably. No cradle provided but charging is quite easy with the attach usb cable.

Good for those who are looking for decent clarity with good connection at cheap price point .
Saw this post and went Miniso today. Hooted one later go home try out
FappingKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.