HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Like Tree429Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2018, 07:32 PM   #931
High Supremacy Member

Do you mind when phone calls only come in through one earbud? I am used to both because I plug in my wired earphones for my conference meetings. Suddenly not able to hear on both ears feel weird.

Sent from a tiny corner in SG using GAGT
Albedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 08:25 PM   #932
Supremacy Member

Do you mind when phone calls only come in through one earbud? I am used to both because I plug in my wired earphones for my conference meetings. Suddenly not able to hear on both ears feel weird.

which bud are you referring?

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT
doki81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 08:39 PM   #933
High Supremacy Member

which bud are you referring?

Both the Sony WF1000 and SP700 can only hear through the left bud when taking calls.

Albedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2018, 10:35 PM   #934
Supremacy Member

Both the Sony WF1000 and SP700 can only hear through the left bud when taking calls.

seem to be same problem as bose sports...

fortunately..jabra 65t can listen to call on both buds..

Old 27-05-2018, 03:32 PM   #935
Supremacy Member

sitting this seat really render the jabra elite 65t useless...music keep stutter... have to take it off and replace with my e8..

discoburg likes this.
Old 27-05-2018, 04:45 PM   #936
Arch-Supremacy Member

seem to be same problem as bose sports...

fortunately..jabra 65t can listen to call on both buds..

Both my E8 and AirPods can also listen on both sides.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:23 PM   #937

Is the dropout issue with jabra elite 65T that serious? Seems like people have mixed opinions on it. I spoke with a staff at Stereo and they said they hadnít experienced any returns with the Elite 65T but a staff at Challenger actually said it is inevitable that it may experience dropouts in areas with strong magnetic field.

Can someone who actually experiences the problem verify? I plan to take it overseas and would be bummed if it experiences the said problem.
wilianto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #938

sitting this seat really render the jabra elite 65t useless...music keep stutter... have to take it off and replace with my e8..

Woah! You carry both everywhere?!

Is the dropout issue with jabra elite 65T that serious? Seems like people have mixed opinions on it. I spoke with a staff at Stereo and they said they hadnít experienced any returns with the Elite 65T but a staff at Challenger actually said it is inevitable that it may experience dropouts in areas with strong magnetic field.

Can someone who actually experiences the problem verify? I plan to take it overseas and would be bummed if it experiences the said problem.
I have had the 65T for about 1 month. The dropouts are real and will definitely happen. There are certain "black out" zones (e.g. near the EZ-Link points, near MRT doors, etc.) but it doesn't affect me that much as its like a split second hiccup / static noise from the earphones but by the time I notice I am already away from the "black out" zone.

It doesn't bother me personally, but if you are quite particular about it, it may affect your purchase decision.
Jango_Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 07:54 PM   #939

I see. I thought by dropout, it meant that the connection just instantly disconnected and I would have to reconnect it again. If it is just a few seconds of disconnection and it will reconnect automatically once Iím out of the Ďzoneí, I guess itís just a minor issue then. Thanks for the clarification.
wilianto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 09:20 PM   #940
Supremacy Member

Is the dropout issue with jabra elite 65T that serious? Seems like people have mixed opinions on it. I spoke with a staff at Stereo and they said they hadn’t experienced any returns with the Elite 65T but a staff at Challenger actually said it is inevitable that it may experience dropouts in areas with strong magnetic field.

you never bother to read my post? the drop out is not disconnect..but your audio constantly get distorted and stutter ..until you move out from the zone..but if you happen to get a seat near the pole..then you will have to give it away...
Woah! You carry both everywhere?!

I have had the 65T for about 1 month. The dropouts are real and will definitely happen. There are certain "black out" zones (e.g. near the EZ-Link points, near MRT doors, etc.) but it doesn't affect me that much as its like a split second hiccup / static noise from the earphones but by the time I notice I am already away from the "black out" zone.

It doesn't bother me personally, but if you are quite particular about it, it may affect your purchase decision.
yes..i carried both of them...as I know..if e65 fail me on the bus..i will switch to e8...

Old 27-05-2018, 09:38 PM   #941
Supremacy Member

Anyoneís 65t got a quick static sound(about 0.5 sec?)when you adjust the volume or switch the sound profile in the jabra app while playing music? Is that normal?
Roflcopterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 03:13 PM   #942
Arch-Supremacy Member

My wife using airpods but saw the E8 pink edition and got poisoned by it

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
daniel_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #943
Arch-Supremacy Member

My wife using airpods but saw the E8 pink edition and got poisoned by it

The pink edition (similarly to the all-black and all-white) are limited editions, furthermore, itís an E8. I suggest go for it as itís only available in limited numbers. I donít have any limited edition E8 (just the standard two-toned black) and the sound really blew me away.

I also have AirPods and currently using both alternatively.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:56 PM   #944
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yup I hooted liao
$429 is heavy damage

Old 29-05-2018, 03:09 PM   #945
Arch-Supremacy Member

Handled the e8 for awhile

Hate the touch sensitive buttons
And it protrudes quite alot from the ear
Feels like Frankenstein

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.