Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone got issue with e8 and iPhone X? does it skip?

Using this combo. In generally it doesn’t skip BUT if you’re near NFC devices or equipment, there will still be very short split-second skips.

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using Pamu backed during Indiegogo, I like the fitting and could even sprint with it. But the battery charge is terrible. If I fully charge the case plus buds, and didn't touch it for 2 days, the battery is fully drained..

edit: Anyone used the Aukey EP-T1? Can't find much reviews on it.

i couldn't get a good fit/seal till i changed to foam tips.
yes teh charging case seems not able to hold charge v well. i usually use it during week days while travelling to and back from work. i don't use them over weekends. left office on friday fully charged, used it on way back to home, the next usage is on Monday. sometimes during my commute to work, the low battery warning will come on and the case does not have any charge left.

i am looking at Havit G1 and Sansui i17/23

rainbowmonster124

Reaction score
Did you tried putting it back in the case and charge for awhile and then try it.

Alternatively you can pressed the button or -ve nearer to the tip and see if the led showed green.

QUOTE=rainbowmonster124;116177564]Need some help,my left earbud for Jabra Elite Sport cannot turn on. It’s brand new. Anyone experienced this problem before or know how to fix it? Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Yea I did. The left one simply doesn’t light up

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having some issues with my jabra elite sports 13.5hr version after a few months. Connection keep dropping and right bud is soft. Anyone had experience with claiming warranty at PS service centre?

Sent from Samsung Note 8 using GAGT

13luetooth

Reaction score
jabra active elite 65T vs jabra elite 65T ?

Any reason to spend more for active version?
I heard that the normal version is also good enough for running.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having some issues with my jabra elite sports 13.5hr version after a few months. Connection keep dropping and right bud is soft. Anyone had experience with claiming warranty at PS service centre?

Sent from Samsung Note 8 using GAGT
just bring your proof of purchase and go...what are you worrying?

Sent from Samsung Not 9 ? using GAGT

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
i couldn't get a good fit/seal till i changed to foam tips.
yes teh charging case seems not able to hold charge v well. i usually use it during week days while travelling to and back from work. i don't use them over weekends. left office on friday fully charged, used it on way back to home, the next usage is on Monday. sometimes during my commute to work, the low battery warning will come on and the case does not have any charge left.

i am looking at Havit G1 and Sansui i17/23

The tips that came with it fit mine very well, if I ever need to change it I'd buy it from you :s13:

Currently waiting for another kickstarter product EOZ, delayed for months, hopefully worth the wait..

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I demoed the 65t, earin 2, Sony 700 the e8
I preferred the SQ from the e8 and th rest is history

Sent from Cubicle while I pang sai.... using GAGT

Porkincarnate

Reaction score
Will I experience any audio lag if i pair the B&O E8 up with my S8+? I really like this pair of headphones, but based on my previous experience with other wireless headsets, there will always be audio lag when watching videos. Thx in advance for the help!

Tldr: How is the latency issue with E8?

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried the B&O E8 at stereo before purchasing it. No audio lag felt when watching videos from youtube.

On my pixel 2 xl. You can always head down to test it out with your S8+

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.engadget.com/2018/08/30/sennheiser-momentum-true-wireless-earbuds-price-release-date/

Today, Sennheiser introduced the Momentum True Wireless earbuds, which provide stereo sound thanks to 7mm dynamic drivers. These earbuds have a four-hour battery life; the charging case holds an additional eight hours of capacity. They will be available starting in mid-November for $299.95.

The Momentum True Wireless earbuds are compatible with smart assistants like Siri and Google Assistant. Two-mic beamforming helps make picking up your voice in a noisy room clearer -- this translates to better phone calls and interaction with voice assistants. It also features a Transparent Hearing setting which blends in ambient sounds with background noises. This allows you to keep the earbuds in while you pay attention to your environment and interact with conversations.

The earbuds come in a smart-looking fabric case. The earphones themselves have metallic finishes, with gold-plated charging pins and magnets. They are splash and sweat resistant.

They certainly look nice, but it's worth keeping in mind that they are pricey for wireless earbuds. The almost-$300 price point puts them in line with other premium manufacturers such as Bose and B&O. But companies such as Jabra make wireless earbuds (in this case, the Elite 65t) that work very well for almost half the price. These are certainly a premium option, but we'll have to wait and see if they're worth the hefty price tag.

Audio codec -- apt-X ® / apt-X ® LL / AAC / SBC
Bluetooth Version 5.0
Sweat & Splash-resistant but dunno actual IP rating

other links -
https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...entum-true-wireless-earbuds-hands-on-ifa-2018

https://en-us.sennheiser.com/momentum-truewireless

quotes are in USD
avail in Mid November

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.