www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Headphones, Earphones and Portable Media Devices (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/)
-   -   Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (Completely Wire Free) ? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/headphones-earphones-portable-media-devices-314/wireless-bluetooth-earbuds-completely-wire-free-5560119.html)

wahlaueh888 04-02-2017 12:51 AM

Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (Completely Wire Free) ?

Hi all,

Anyone got good recommendations for Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (Completely wire free) ?

Got some recommendations in this website : http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/afforda...-alternatives/

and am interested to get those wireless earbuds like the QCY Q29 in the above article, bec of its cheaper price and supposed OK sound quality.

Anyone has other good recommendations for other budget wireless earbuds like the QCY Q29? Thanks!

kingsen 05-02-2017 03:24 AM

Awei A920bl

musicdreamer 07-02-2017 11:09 AM

Jabra Sport Elite..

Snoweagle 07-02-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicdreamer (Post 106233588)
Jabra Sport Elite..

Jabra's Elite Sport isn't budget type.

musicdreamer 07-02-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoweagle (Post 106235369)
Jabra's Elite Sport isn't budget type.

For now true wireless mostly around that kinda pricing in SG. Likely in near future will be more affordable. Not sure but the headphone by Bragi might be a little cheaper.

Cedesria 07-02-2017 12:53 PM

Onkyo w800bt? Ex but it's good. Been using it for quite some time liao

xuan87 07-02-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedesria (Post 106235626)

I'm currently using the W800bt but I can't recommend because of possible durability issues with the charging case; for the right side, I need to insert it at the absolute right depth in order to get it to charge. Sometimes it takes me 5-10 mins of non stop inserting to find that sweet spot. It's much cheaper on amazon japan but you might want to get it locally for the warranty.

Sound is amazing though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicdreamer (Post 106233588)
Jabra Sport Elite..

I tried the Jabra Sport Elite and was impressed. It wasn't as good as W800bt but it was still better than most fitness orientated earphones. The heart rate monitor and fitness tracker plus the various other functions are just additional bonus. It's also cheaper than the W800bt. Will likely pick this up in the future.

xuan87 07-02-2017 01:23 PM

To add, I'm also waiting for the crazybaby wireless air. Likely only start delivering in March but it's one of the cheaper true wireless options in the market. Can't make any further comment until I received it.

musicdreamer 07-02-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xuan87 (Post 106236172)
To add, I'm also waiting for the crazybaby wireless air. Likely only start delivering in March but it's one of the cheaper true wireless options in the market. Can't make any further comment until I received it.

Yea, was trying to say that true wireless still quite new and budget models are more likely to have reliability and durability issues..

xuan87 07-02-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicdreamer (Post 106239130)
Yea, was trying to say that true wireless still quite new and budget models are more likely to have reliability and durability issues..

DEFINITELY hoping that it won't be the case with the Air...

Snoweagle 07-02-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicdreamer (Post 106235588)
For now true wireless mostly around that kinda pricing in SG. Likely in near future will be more affordable. Not sure but the headphone by Bragi might be a little cheaper.

There are some other budget ones, though may not be sold in stores here, but you can find them online.

True that these completely wireless earbuds are very expensive, when I got my Earin M-1 when it was new here locally, was bought at $306 after discount. Now still in the $200+ range. I guess we have to pay for portability and seamless features. I suppose in future the price will be lowered as it gets more common.

Bragi the Headphone should be cheaper but there are some complains about the durability of the more expensive Dash.

But in all, remember it's still connected via bluetooth so limitations are inevitable.

h4ppypeep 07-02-2017 07:43 PM

onkyo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedesria (Post 106235626)

any disconnexion issues..pairing?

xuan87 08-02-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h4ppypeep (Post 106242927)
any disconnexion issues..pairing?

Unfortunately yes. It's better than most wireless earphones I've tried, but I still encounter disconnection. Most of the time, it's the left unit that frequently disconnects with the right unit (this is the main unit). More rarely, but still common enough to comment on, I'll encounter disconnection with both sides from my phone.

However, it's still not enough to dissuade me from using it though haha.

musicdreamer 08-02-2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoweagle (Post 106242875)
There are some other budget ones, though may not be sold in stores here, but you can find them online.

True that these completely wireless earbuds are very expensive, when I got my Earin M-1 when it was new here locally, was bought at $306 after discount. Now still in the $200+ range. I guess we have to pay for portability and seamless features. I suppose in future the price will be lowered as it gets more common.

Bragi the Headphone should be cheaper but there are some complains about the durability of the more expensive Dash.

But in all, remember it's still connected via bluetooth so limitations are inevitable.

Bro, if got good and budget model pls sic here.thanks:s12: Currently waiting for the Jaybird X3..but since got true wireless, why not lol..

Snoweagle 08-02-2017 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicdreamer (Post 106252215)
Bro, if got good and budget model pls sic here.thanks:s12: Currently waiting for the Jaybird X3..but since got true wireless, why not lol..

Whether good or not I'm not sure but here's an example.

http://the-gadgeteer.com/2016/11/15/...arbuds-review/