Well, Lazada is selling the sony at 169

https://www.lazada.sg/products/sony-...-s8171814.html

The 4.40bt at 178

https://www.lazada.sg/products/sennh...107032935.html

A difference of just 9....
URL for you
vofzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:30 AM   #572

Didn't know that, depend on what you need, Sony seems to be better in bass and bigger earcup hole.

Sennheiser better in wireless lifespan, 25hr compare to Sony 13hr. 2yr warranty vs Sony 1yr

Both can connect directly by cable

Well, Lazada is selling the sony at 169

https://www.lazada.sg/products/sony-...-s8171814.html

The 4.40bt at 178

https://www.lazada.sg/products/sennh...107032935.html

Difference of just 9....
Allanlee82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:04 AM   #573
Supremacy Member

等緊喱個。。。
Old 16-07-2018, 09:58 PM   #574

Well, tried the Sennheiser 4.40 and 4.50. Though Amazon prime sg has 4.50 for 120 bucks(after visa 30 discount), the comfort level is just not there. The ear pads feel like an on ear instead of over ear. THAT's how small they were.....sad
-Synchronicity- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 09:35 AM   #575
Master Member

How is the sony wh-ch700n? Seems like a better budget headphones in $200+ range
rza29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2018, 08:24 PM   #576

Not too bad for that price point. I’ve tested them before at ConnectIT outlets. Decent pair of headphones.

How is the sony wh-ch700n? Seems like a better budget headphones in $200+ range
theaudioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 07:33 AM   #577
Greater Supremacy Member

Not too bad for that price point. Iíve tested them before at ConnectIT outlets. Decent pair of headphones.
Good and comfortable to use for 5-6 hours compared to Bose QC35?
Sinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 07:52 AM   #578
Greater Supremacy Member

Any good wireless noise cancellling headphone below $200 to recommend? Preferably one that is comfortable for long hours use

Buying my first headphone so not sure can I accept using headphone
Sinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2018, 09:32 AM   #579
Master Member

Thanks. Checking out lazada for 11.11 offers

Not too bad for that price point. I’ve tested them before at ConnectIT outlets. Decent pair of headphones.
Old 04-11-2018, 03:33 PM   #580
Supremacy Member

tested the headphones for past few weeks liao....

- the call quality is still decent, can be further improved in terms of clarity...just need to turn up the volume but there is this "tunnel" or "echo" sound

- no on ear sensor, or only on bluetooth 4.2? not a deal breaker lah...but it would be better if it can connect to multiple devices instead of just one

- using good quality fast charger and type c cable, the charging time seems to slightly reduced...didnt test the sony cable as yet

- some reviews wrote got latency issue, so far nv encounter before?

- touch sensor controls on the right earcup works v well! better than other brands / models i tested before

- blocked out most of the noises when traveling between underground mrt stations, but not those high pitch / frequency type of track noises.....commuter chatter noises is almost negligible

- less than an hour after putting on, ears start to get a little bit hot and sweaty, it is not extremely nasty, but just dont like it...how come almost no online reviewers ever spoke about that?

- the silver ( or rather, it's just v light brown / champagne colour lah, why call it silver !? ) attracts finger prints and dirt marks very easily on the earcups, should have bought the black colour instead!

- saw these on another youtube channel....

1. They come with USB C charging cable and a 3mm standard headphone jack cable.
2. DSEE HX feature will not work if you pick an option for equalizer.
3. They make ear sweat in summer especially outdoors.
4. App will not work if you are connected with USB type C connector or headphone Jack. App only works with Bluetooth.
5. These have inbuit digital to analogue converter so you don't need an external DAC.
6. These have atmospheric pressure detection for flights at high altitude.
7. It uses your phone gps to detect if you are walking, in transport or running and changes the active noise cancelling. These level of noise cancelling/ambient noise can be configured inside the app.
8. Phone calls quality is not good as people on the other side will have difficulty hearing you sometimes. I occasionally have dis engage these headphones and talk via phone mic directly.

http://www.feed2all.eu/type/football.html
jokerpoker81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:29 PM   #581
Master Member

There was very good price during 1111 at less than $400 for this model. Wanted to “upgrade” from my current mx2 but thought about it and then give up the idea. Spent too much lately on apple products

tested the headphones for past few weeks liao....

- the call quality is still decent, can be further improved in terms of clarity...just need to turn up the volume but there is this "tunnel" or "echo" sound

- no on ear sensor, or only on bluetooth 4.2? not a deal breaker lah...but it would be better if it can connect to multiple devices instead of just one

- using good quality fast charger and type c cable, the charging time seems to slightly reduced...didnt test the sony cable as yet

- some reviews wrote got latency issue, so far nv encounter before?

- touch sensor controls on the right earcup works v well! better than other brands / models i tested before

- blocked out most of the noises when traveling between underground mrt stations, but not those high pitch / frequency type of track noises.....commuter chatter noises is almost negligible

- less than an hour after putting on, ears start to get a little bit hot and sweaty, it is not extremely nasty, but just dont like it...how come almost no online reviewers ever spoke about that?

- the silver ( or rather, it's just v light brown / champagne colour lah, why call it silver !? ) attracts finger prints and dirt marks very easily on the earcups, should have bought the black colour instead!

- saw these on another youtube channel....

Old 08-02-2019, 09:11 PM   #582
Master Member

I just got quiet comfort 35 ii.... Love the sound and the made! The box that comes with it for keeping is of good quality as well.

Very happy with myself
Nemesismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2019, 12:19 PM   #583
Master Member

Skullcandy Crusher 360. New upgraded headphones from the muddy crusher wireless. Impressed with the sound. the bass is not just haptic feedback like the older crusher wireless but it has both deep punchy bass along with the vibrations. basically you can hear and feel the bass. The clarity of the mids and highs are very well present even when the hard hitting bass starts. My favourite headphone. Fun sound signature.

Really for those who like very very impactful bass that doesnt drown the mids and highs. Rich hard hitting bass. I let my friends hear it and they all go wow~

29 hour battery life
Has an inbuilt microphone, has also a wired cable with microphone. Or u can use your own boom mic cable, can be bought from elsewhere to make it a gaming headset.
comes with a hard carrying case
adjustable bass intensity

https://youtu.be/VQAk9XiETNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKFHDDpb5og

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkGoupZJ-4k&t
Old 16-02-2019, 04:30 PM   #584
Master Member

Anyone have sent his or her Bose headphones for servicing? Recently, my Bose QC 35ii left ear cup got intermittent sound on and off during movement and u have tap harder to get back the sound back when it goes off. their service centre is damn really far from my house some more have to go on weekday and they close on weekend. The place is really ulu, unlike sony service centre. Is it possible to drop off my headphones to service at any Bose retailer outlet. Now, I think when comes to buy headphones better find a service centre at ur own convenience

Last edited by Kirakun83; 17-02-2019 at 06:07 PM..
Kirakun83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2019, 10:12 PM   #585
Supremacy Member

Any good wireless noise cancellling headphone below $200 to recommend? Preferably one that is comfortable for long hours use

Buying my first headphone so not sure can I accept using headphone
啱啱於百匯廣場見到
Anker SoundCore 頭戴式耳機賣$149。同價競爭對手祗有 Motorola 800anc,Mustafa賣$148。
Ed.YEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.