Xiaomi In-Ear Headphones Pro (Quantie ) Hybrid Earphones

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will go on sale from 10dec onwards at mi.com

If it's >$30 then i'll just get from xiaomi china directly since my friend will be there. hopefully it's better than the piston 3 :s13:

looking for a casual pair to listen to when i'm out since I lost my previous piston 3. bring custom out sibeh troublesome.

elantrahatch

Reaction score
tested at Xiaomi's office over the weekend.

Coming up at S$27.99 in December. Can't quite remember the date but will be before Christmas for obvious reasons.

eikido

Reaction score
If it's >$30 then i'll just get from xiaomi china directly since my friend will be there. hopefully it's better than the piston 3 :s13:

looking for a casual pair to listen to when i'm out since I lost my previous piston 3. bring custom out sibeh troublesome.

I've found it very difficult to find places to buy Xiaomi stuff (and other specific electronics) in China.
People in China usually buy their stuff online, like directly from the manufacturer or taobao.

Jhyun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm bought a set during 11.11. Its not too bad, but I found Vol down doesn't work on my LG phone. Works normally with a Mi4i though.

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn't know there's a thread for this. I just ordered one from taobao like 1 week ago, now just shipping out of China

missotah

Reaction score
i used to buy from taobao xiaomi auth shop and i went to check it out, RMB99 and including delivery RMB39, if i buy 2 pair, it will be around SG52.60. If i buy in SG when it release 2molo, $27.99 still have to add delivery of $3+.

Anyone know if i can self collect at MI SG? Thinking of getting it as xmas present.

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Ordered mine in November. Initial impression I get from stock tips is stronger bass response and dark sounding, but I thought they offer adequate details for my enjoyment. They fit really comfortably perhaps due to the angled earbuds.

When I change the earbuds, the sound signature alters. A narrow tip will increase the treble and lose the bass response, while a fatter tip will boost the bass and weaken the treble.

After trying out all the available eartips I have, I finally found a good pair that offers equal amount of bass feel and treble clarity.

http://musicphotolife.com/2016/01/xiaomi-mi-in-ear-headphones-pro-review/

Last edited:

chobo_kel

Reaction score
For $27.99 it is real value for money.

I'm currently using a Klipsch X7i ($150-$200+ cat) and the Mi Pro is almost as good, just lacking clarity at the higher ranges, but gives a better bass response than my X7i's.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.