08/04.

Xiaomi Singapore
kurenai_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 04:51 PM   #32
Master Member

Xiaomi seems to be launching the piston2 this coming
08/04.

Xiaomi Singapore
Ya guess so. Sneak peek there but no. Pricing haha.

FYI many fake redmi and power bank spotted. Reviews and complains can be found online, hwz Android forums and etc.

All of the above selling at same price and in large amount, which can't be real since xiaomi limit and prevents reselling of their products.

Therefore my advice is keep your $ for official piston than buy from online sellers like Groupon, Qoo10 and etc unless you can cfm it is real.
BlitzStryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:00 AM   #33
Arch-Supremacy Member

From facebook
Xiaomi Singapore
Mi Fan Festival is coming in 6 days time! For the first time ever, we'll be bringing you the Xiaomi In-Ear Earphones, which recently won the iF Design Award 2014 in Germany. It retails for S$20.99 but we're giving our Singapore Mi Fans a very special discount of 20% — making it available at ‪#‎MFF2014‬ exclusively for only S$16.80. Shiok! Now let's share this piece of great news with your friends!
s7460597 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #34
Supremacy Member

Damn it. I just ordered from Xiaomi China... Lol
suchaloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:06 AM   #35
Supremacy Member

buy another few sets ... is good!
FatalethaL likes this.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #36
Supremacy Member

It's gonna collect dust at home! Lol
Old 02-04-2014, 11:49 AM   #37

From facebook
Xiaomi Singapore
Mi Fan Festival is coming in 6 days time! For the first time ever, we'll be bringing you the Xiaomi In-Ear Earphones, which recently won the iF Design Award 2014 in Germany. It retails for S$20.99 but we're giving our Singapore Mi Fans a very special discount of 20% making it available at ‪#‎MFF2014‬ exclusively for only S$16.80. Shiok! Now let's share this piece of great news with your friends!
Considering their flash sales tactic i wonder how many buyers would actually want to 'share' the word and risk more buyers to compete with
chiaRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 01:55 PM   #38

Anyone knows what is the difference between the piston and this one selling at AllDeals.
https://www.alldealsasia.com/daily-d...r-courier-deli
scholes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 02:01 PM   #39
Master Member

Anyone knows what is the difference between the piston and this one selling at AllDeals.
https://www.alldealsasia.com/daily-d...r-courier-deli
See page 1 of this thread for more info. Singapore selling $20 also by original Xiaomi.

And Xiaomi sell direct and not thru resellers. How can the deal website and merchant who is selling the earphone earn? How does the merchant get the stocks from?

Go to hwz Android subforum to know more abt fake Xiaomi products sold in SG on online websites.
BlitzStryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:22 PM   #40

Anyone received theirs from Groupon?......

I still waiting for mine
Old 03-04-2014, 05:29 AM   #41

Received from groupons today and inspected and auditioned. I believe they are fake. Phones have tiny chips and dents in them and the 3.5mm plug is a bit slanted. Removed silicon tips and noticed that wire mesh is recessed, all the originals seem to have the mesh a bit protruding. Treble is detailed but mids and bass is very muddy with no definition or separation. I have emailed groupons support, let's see what they will do about it. Selling fake goods is a serious offence, enough to damage their rep severely if I bring it up to CASE.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:29 AM   #42
Supremacy Member

Sound wise, gotta let it burn in for a while, I guess.

Use this for your reference:

如何分辨真假活塞耳机?*品对比山寨活塞耳机 - 小米手机官方论坛
Old 03-04-2014, 01:51 PM   #43

I just got mine too. Sad to say it's FAKE!!!!.....Firstly it does not come in the packaging it supposed to come in. The specs on the back of the box does not tally with the specs on Xiaomi website. The finishing is terrible with scratches on my set. Earbuds positioning is wrong too just like what others said. Small to big.

Emailed them to complain and demand for refund. Still waiting for their reply.

BTW are we allowed to complain on their post in FB. Just saw they still advertise to sell this earphones on FB.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:02 PM   #44

I just got mine too. Sad to say it's FAKE!!!!.....Firstly it does not come in the packaging it supposed to come in. The specs on the back of the box does not tally with the specs on Xiaomi website. The finishing is terrible with scratches on my set. Earbuds positioning is wrong too just like what others said. Small to big.

Emailed them to complain and demand for refund. Still waiting for their reply.

BTW are we allowed to complain on their post in FB. Just saw they still advertise to sell this earphones on FB.
Your spare earbud can fit the earpiece. They give me fake spare earbud that is too small. I'm going to flame their fb later.
ilovekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:29 PM   #45

Your spare earbud can fit the earpiece. They give me fake spare earbud that is too small. I'm going to flame their fb later.
I didn't bother to try once I spot the exterior already don't match with the original
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.