EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
20120806-2145331.jpg

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Definitely cos you are eating clean hahah

Flare ups are only when you take carbs, especially processed carbs right?

I am not a big fan of observational studies but I think there is definitely a link :s13:

clint-nod.gif

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I have itchy and flaky scalp that no amt of treatment shampoo can help. I have frequent eczema flare ups and I have hives everyday without fail. I am a walking itch. My whole body has 5 cents, 10 cent marks all over. Oral steroids suppress the itch and the swelling for a while and it starts all over again the next day. Same as steroid cream. I just gave up. Started LCHF on a whim to lose weight and who knows, it suppressed everything I had. I don't itch anymore. My eczema and hives flare up whenever I cheat. So if I do give it to my cravings, I know I have to suffer the consequences. And maybe it's due to my daily consumption of coconut oil, I have very healthy hair. It had sheen to do it and looked as if I just had treatment at hair salon.

u got eat eggs ?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry. haha.
can confirm? cos i saw palm oil, sunflower oil
"Other Ingredients
Organic cane sugar, organic hazelnuts (17%), organic non-hydrogenated palm oil, organic sunflower oil, organic skimmed milk powder, organic cocoa powder (6%), organic vanilla powder.
Contains tree nuts and milk. May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts."

Good that you are reading the labels haha

Look for "pure" nut butters else it's very easy to make your own

If you can tolerate peanuts, then look for Adams PB - but dont get the no-stir version though haha

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey! my bf has this issue also.
someone told him to eat less egg yolk. but egg white is ok.
less nuts.
and actually hot, humid weather contribute also.

Actually your bf has been sold a lie hahah

Google for egg white allergens

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good that you are reading the labels haha

Look for "pure" nut butters else it's very easy to make your own

If you can tolerate peanuts, then look for Adams PB - but dont get the no-stir version though haha
haha.
ya I will go search again. looking for something to replace nutella

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, i've been having this pain in my joint and i'm very scared it's gout.

i understand basically tht glout is formed by protein and uric acid, is tht true?

if it is then how do we stay in this diet but yet avoid glout since we eat lots of meat which has protein inside

Last edited:

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i understand basically tht glout is formed by protein and uric acid, is tht true?

if it is then how do we stay in this diet but yet avoid glout since we eat lots of meat which has protein inside

why don't you get it checked out first - see whether is it gout or not.

Will Eating a Paleo Diet Cause Gout?

More likely to cause gout are the common American dietary staples such as sugar-sweetened beverages, industrial seed and vegetable oils, refined carbohydrates, and excessive alcohol (beer in particular). The Western diet pattern is a risk factor for gout; a nutrient-dense Paleo diet is not.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

actually is it ard ur finger area?? i have this also sometimes

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.