[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Bishio

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only wines I'll ever drink I think is moscato. Don't really like the taste of wines :/

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
The only wines I'll ever drink I think is moscato. Don't really like the taste of wines :/

go easy on that then.... quite high sugar content..

i actually started w rose wine (aleatico) which is in between moscato and dry red wines...

then slowly moved down to the regular wines u find in the store...

now i find aleatico too sweet.

now im looking for a fruity taste.... had a bottle which wasnt sweet but had a strong fruity aftertaste... but damn forgot the brand.

orangeman

Master Member
Reaction score
Can anybody share share normally sausages you all buy what brand? Most I see in NTUC got starch and sugar

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh my tian! i manage to avoid the nutty taste of the almond flour!
i increase the ratio of the milk and olive oil and mix the milk olive oil and stevia batter till very light yellow before throwing in the flour.
my batter was very watery when put into the oven.
the bottom of the cupcake was the hazelnut butter as the batter was so light that the hazelnut butter sink downwards.

b9c93156bef111e3bb9f0e7dc23f0c3f_6.jpg

Last edited:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Can anybody share share normally sausages you all buy what brand? Most I see in NTUC got starch and sugar
try this from fairprice finest, this brand got a few other flavors, not cheap, iirc $12-13:
ec8ef622ab7b11e38a7412a7658140c3_8.jpg

Last edited:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
i increase the ratio of the milk and olive oil and mix the milk olive oil and stevia batter till very light yellow before throwing in the flour.
the bottom of the cupcake was the hazelnut butter as the batter was so light that the hazelnut butter sink downwards.

wah seh can open shop liao.

recipe please.

must try her recipes: Jess Paige's  LCHF - Home

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah seh can open shop liao.

recipe please.

must try her recipes: Jess Paige's* LCHF - Home

lol.
bookmarked! thanks!

here what i did just now, basically i think any recipe will do, just increase the milk and fluff up the eggs.

2 eggs
1/4 cup full cream milk
slight less than a 1/4 cup olive oil
2 sticks of stevia
2 tablespoon of honey

(pour those above in a bowl and start fluffy them)

1/2 cup and a little bit more almond flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence

mix the flour mixture and pour in the liquid. i read that once you pour in the liquid, dont mix too long, i only mixed around 2-3 times so the baking soda will only form air bubbles in the oven and not in the mixture before baking. the air bubbles = light and fluffy cupcakes

i pour the batter inside the cupcake mould, drop a spoon of hazelnut butter inside, it sink downwards and sprinkle a few chocolate chips on it.

baked around 190 degree, middle rack, 15 mins as my cupcake moulds are quite small.

basically its not sweet, my bro said he had to dump the whole thing inside his mouth to let the chocolate chip and hazelnut flavour slip in.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Very ex wor... Maybe like Carey say need to figure out how to do own hotdogs liao
but you see the ingredients got meat, parmasan and mushrooms.. if you really do at home also same price, some more need time and gas money.

at home can only do cling wrap kind of sausages, unless you got sausage equipment. sausage casing hard to find in Singapore.

but fun to try to make your own weiners and bangers!

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah look sooo nice. how i wish i know how to cook/ bake.
Only know how to droool :o

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but you see the ingredients got meat, parmasan and mushrooms.. if you really do at home also same price, some more need time and gas money.

at home can only do cling wrap kind of sausages, unless you got sausage equipment. sausage casing hard to find in Singapore.

but fun to try to make your own weiners and bangers!

i think of the cling wrap i want to faint. like v tough leh!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.