[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
i go google and sources keep saying low sugar, low sugar.... maybe i read wrongly later i sic those :(

Low sugar is practiced by many diets and hold true... But different diets have different composition of fats,protein and carbs.

LCHF actually promotes zero added sugar... As low to zero as possible. Carbs come mainly from veggies.

I see ur interested, but before u grasp the full idea of this lifestyle I would advise against starting on it..

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pig liver, whole ginger, chopped Spring onions, Parsley, white wine, butter, black pepper or regular pepper, salt. (Chili optional)

Slice a whole liver thinly, put it in a bowl and rinse with water then drain it, then lightly season with salt.

Peel then pound using mortar and pestle a whole ginger, take the pounded ginger(which by this time will look like a mash) and squeeze it's juices over the liver then mix with your hands. DON't throw the ginger away.

Stir fry liver in butter then add ginger and spring onions in and continue sauteing, then add in a little bit(seriously, I mean a little bit literally) of white wine. Saute till liver cooked but not overcooked as it will be hard and tasteless and rubbery, slightly pink will be good.

Serve on plate then top it off with raw parsley, and sprinkle pepper to taste.

Can add chili too if you want it's Thermic effect to boost your metabolism to lose weight.

Yum yum, nature's own mini multi vit

sounds yummy.

for me i slow grill 1" thick slice at 150C. :s13:

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
so the main thing about LCHF is ultra low consumption of sugar izzit???
That a4man is stupid one. He doesn't know what he is talking about.
The idea is "in order to burn fat, you need to eat fat." The main thing about LCHF is eating the right kind of fats. I suggest you study what kind of fat is good for you. If you take this path, be warned, there will be many things you can't eat. It is also advisable to lift heavy or do high intensive trainings. Have fun suffering :D

Qingrong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
His work is v taxing... He doesn't have much choice..

wah... SK knows him so well ah? interesting that his LCHF did not help his cope with his taxing work. i feel that this change in lifestyle enable me to deal with things and of cos work in a calm manner.

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
The idea is "in order to burn fat, you need to eat fat." The main thing about LCHF is eating the right kind of fats. I suggest you study what kind of fat is good for you. If you take this path, be warned, there will be many things you can't eat. It is also advisable to lift heavy or do high intensive trainings. Have fun suffering :D

Ya he's right im wrong

Jay Bee u can count on him!

Creating my own HCHF lifestyle now~

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you mind sharing why you took so long to get back after you fell off the wagon?

Work :sad:......and entertaining of clients which requires dining with and drinking with them...:(

So one thing led to another and I'm back addicted to carbs......I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE PASTA DISHES......so always cook them in copious amounts and eat from the pot.......my usual serving of pasta is one whole packet.....with 500g beef and pork mix......cooked already....add in one whole packet of cheese :s22::s22:

Plus after I went under the knife, after my surgeon told me I'll prolly never run as fast as I previously could during my service days, i got so sian I stopped exercising totally......and just eat and drink and eat and drink

LOL from 80kgs, I shot to 121kg
ZZzZZzzZZzzzzZZZzzZZZzZZZzzZZZZZzzz

Now, I want to regain back my fitness and my physique......lead a healthy lifestyle.....(Hopefully) get attached, get married......pass on healthy genes to my future baby :s12:

His work is v taxing... He doesn't have much choice..

Thank chiu skorpy :o:o:o How are chiu? Still 9% bodyfat

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sounds yummy.

for me i slow grill 1" thick slice at 150C. :s13:

Wow your cooking method sounds delicious too, I'll try it next week :s12:

Thank chiu Twinings buttie :D:o

Pls keep an open mind and thoroughly research this lifestyle first and contrast it with the research of conventional eating ie. food pyramid and the science behind it b4 slamming auur4man and carrey's sharing.

b happy

Banned
Reaction score
Wow your cooking method sounds delicious too, I'll try it next week :s12:

Thank chiu Twinings buttie :D:o

Pls keep an open mind and thoroughly research this lifestyle first and contrast it with the research of conventional eating ie. food pyramid and the science behind it b4 slamming auur4man and carrey's sharing.

SPAM ALL THE ****ING EGGS. Eat all the saturated fat, they has nothing to do with heart disease!

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
I will treat you next time, and hope you choke on a seed. :s13: Better stop cheating you pathetic boy.

i only eat durian pengat leh... :( normal durian at least mao shan wang then can satisfy me :(

(๑・‿・๑);85163865 said:
How to gain fats on my arms :(

I've have way higher muscle ratio to fat. :o

u guy or girl? why want fat on arms?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.