HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Like Tree2030Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2014, 11:18 AM   #3016
High Supremacy Member

i started to introduce some sushi rice into my meals on occasional basis. so far, feels good about this introduction. of cos, sushi rice is known at RS3 (type 3 resistant starch)
Need to cool first then can become RS3...hahah

Thinking of making my own chicken rice and let it cool overnight in the fridge

Next day can make fried rice
Eien_kisu likes this.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:23 AM   #3017
Supremacy Member

uh oh..the sushi rice is made with mirin and the mirin those stalls use usually contains sugar.
opps... didnt know that. actually everywhere got sugar.
Qingrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #3018
Supremacy Member

Sushi, Ramen, tempura! Those people live the longest! But not in their world, LCHF is immortal technique! Haha!
thanks, adding you to ignore list.
Eien_kisu likes this.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:27 AM   #3019
High Supremacy Member

where you buy ah?

is it like this: Bob's Red Mill, Potato Starch, Unmodified, 24 oz (680 g) - iHerb.com
Yup, that's the one
Old 15-04-2014, 11:30 AM   #3020
Supremacy Member

Yup, that's the one
how much do you typically take per day? one tsp? does it dissolve in water well?
Old 15-04-2014, 11:42 AM   #3021
High Supremacy Member

53 New Paleo, Low-Carb & Health Blogs For April 2014 « Jimmy Moore's Livin' La Vida Low Carb Blog

More blogs to read
Old 15-04-2014, 11:56 AM   #3022
High Supremacy Member

Reverse Taper Intermittent Fasting | Brad Pilon's 'Eat Blog Eat'

Interesting concept about IF
Old 15-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #3023
Banned

anyway, its not about carbs. its about what goes into your food, your lifestyle.

japanese have one of the best beef, reason because they are grass fed.
even the milk and butter.. its so good.
most of their food doesnt have much seasoning, even if, they used tamari soya sauce which is better also.
their food outside are always served in small serving, small bowls, small burger (mos burger). even their mcdonald's burger are the same size as mos burger.
green tea with no sugar.
most of their interchange station, from circle line to south bound line, you have to walk a very very long distance to reach. the way things are built aid their citizens to exercise more.
even their smoking area are very very few. you cant smoke in public in japan. i think this point, deter people from even thinking to smoke.

carbs probably is just 1 small percentage of their overall meal. they eat carbs, but they dont have addition preservatives or sugar etc.
I don't think that is true. You can smoke in public. You can't smoke in the streets of Tokyo, you will be fine if you get caught. They have smoking stops in public places. They have an entire level in a cafe for smoking zone. They have smoking rooms within the shopping centres. They have designated smoking zones.

Their diet have a lot of sugar. Japanese enjoys eating sweet desert. They are famous for mochi(Wagashi), mochi ice cream, castella, dango and jellies. It is part of their lifestyle, they will always drink green tea with sweet dessert. They will not eat one without another, their lifestyle is about balance.

How about Japanese curry and rice? How about Tonkastu? Every city in Japan, have their own speciality in Ramen. Their people live the longest. They eat carb and sugar. I don't think you understand about Japanese life style at all.
b happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 12:18 PM   #3024
High Supremacy Member

how much do you typically take per day? one tsp? does it dissolve in water well?
2 tablespoons a day (can go up to 4)

Doesn't dissolve at all...hahah

But drinkable bah
Old 15-04-2014, 12:19 PM   #3025
High Supremacy Member

thanks, adding you to ignore list.
Just report the bugger lah
Old 15-04-2014, 12:19 PM   #3026
Supremacy Member

2 tablespoons a day (can go up to 4)

Doesn't dissolve at all...hahah

But drinkable bah
hahaha... maybe will give it a shot.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #3027
Supremacy Member

Just report the bugger lah
that one will waste my time. couldnt bother. dont need to waste time to read those nonconstructive comments from such idiots either.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:26 PM   #3028
Supremacy Member

I don't think that is true. You can smoke in public. You can't smoke in the streets of Tokyo, you will be fine if you get caught. They have smoking stops in public places. They have an entire level in a cafe for smoking zone. They have smoking rooms within the shopping centres. They have designated smoking zones.

Their diet have a lot of sugar. Japanese enjoys eating sweet desert. They are famous for mochi(Wagashi), mochi ice cream, castella, dango and jellies. It is part of their lifestyle, they will always drink green tea with sweet dessert. They will not eat one without another, their lifestyle is about balance.

How about Japanese curry and rice? How about Tonkastu? Every city in Japan, have their own speciality in Ramen. Their people live the longest. They eat carb and sugar. I don't think you understand about Japanese life style at all.
i wouldnt want to argue with you further. dont plan to anyway in the first place.
perhaps you are right. i dont understand the japanese lifestyle.
im just a foreigner in japan thats all. i am stating what i observed during my time there.
i was with a girl who smoke and it is farking hard for her to find somewhere to smoke. until this little yellow box outside the train station. probably just 1m by 1m. 5,6 grown men squeezing in the box to smoke. you wont even feel like smoking anymore.
and everyday in japan to me is just walking and walking. climbing the stairs.
okay i dont feel like explaining myself anymore.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #3029
Arch-Supremacy Member

2nd cup of kopi O kosong with butter, last night dinner jiak little, today morning hungry like dunno what haha

10 out of 10 colleagues will give me the weird stare whenever i prep my butter kopi
the moment i take out my block of butter, my whole office gave me the

Eien_kisu, lmf2501 and Isabella_ like this.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:37 PM   #3030
Honorary Member

Hi monster boon, time to hit the high road
EatSnakeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.