Reaction score
hoot come riaos.

hwCxazX.jpg

Last edited:

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more info:

Retrogradation is a reaction that takes place in gelatinized starch when the amylose and amylopectin chains realign themselves, causing the liquid to gel.
When native starch is heated and dissolves in water, the crystalline structure of amylose and amylopectin molecules is lost and they hydrate to form a viscous solution. If the viscous solution is cooled or left at lower temperature for long enough period, the linear molecules, amylose, and linear parts of amylopectin molecules retrograde and rearrange themselves again to a more crystalline structure. The linear chains place themselves parallel and form hydrogen bridges. In viscous solutions the viscosity increases to form a gel. At temperatures between –8 and +8 °C the aging process is enhanced drastically.

Retrogradation can expel water from the polymer network. This is a process known as syneresis. A small amount of water can be seen on top of the gel. Retrogradation is directly related to the staling or aging of bread.[1]
Retrograded starch is linked to a reduction in colon cancer.[2] Retrograded starch is less digestible (see resistant starch).

Chemical modification of starches can reduce or enhance the retrogradation. Waxy, high amylopectin, starches have also much lesser tendency to retrogradate. Also additive as fat, glucose, sodium nitrate and emulsifier can reduce retrogradation of starch.(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrogradation_(starch))
wah! Making tanks of bobochacha now!

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm I dunno where can I find a big fat juicy chicken :( I always buy chicken thigh from cold storage.........I eat chicken sparingly though....I don't need estrogen LOL

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kopi c kosong means wat ar...no sugar at all?...
tat time i try order kopi o kosong peng, the auntie laugh at me say no such thing...in the end i order kopi o peng tat comes with the sugar...:s22:
u no laugh at aunty, good stuff never drink b4.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kopi c kosong means wat ar...no sugar at all?...
tat time i try order kopi o kosong peng, the auntie laugh at me say no such thing...in the end i order kopi o peng tat comes with the sugar...:s22:

Got what - kopi o is black coffee

Kosong means no sugar :s22:

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
correct leh. my coffeeshop auntie gave me kopi c kosong all the time. but not all make it nice. the coffee must be thick enough. some too milky already.

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
chicken filet marinate with black pepper, salt, chilli powder, sesame oil and soy sauce.

then bake in toaster good a not?

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chicken filet marinate with black pepper, salt, chilli powder, sesame oil and soy sauce.

then bake in toaster good a not?

why u keep using soya sauce?
need to avoid all type of soya sauce, oyster sauce..

try using,
chilli powder/five spices powder/sea salt/herb eg. dill, basil, thyme, rosemary/olive oil/butter/truffle oil

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.