HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Like Tree2030Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2014, 11:45 PM   #3571
Banned

Can get fat if eat too much. Imagine if never exercise but over-eating of eggs. It will get worse. So eat moderately about 3-4 and exercise regularly should be the best shot.
no wonder i so fat now

tml eat one and a half eggs will do
aaur4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 11:46 PM   #3572
High Supremacy Member

i only train twice a week at the gym leh.... 1 hr sessions each.

if u look at the macronutrients of the egg.... its actually very LCHF.

if u look at the micronutrients of the egg... fwah loaded with goodness and make u clever many many!

if u look at cholesterol.... its even more powerful! we need cholesterol
The white is pure protein. But the yolk is haha! Those gym competitor only eat the white and throw away the yolk. Lol
a&w_rootbeerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 11:46 PM   #3573
Honorary Member

no wonder i so fat now

Titi say you fat

Next time take kamera snipe you!
Old 21-04-2014, 11:48 PM   #3574
High Supremacy Member

no wonder i so fat now

don't bruff chewren. everyone here know who is the fit zai. with or without eggs is still fit zai. even john and beerope know who is the fit zai king. So don't bruff chewren like me. Hahahah
Old 21-04-2014, 11:48 PM   #3575
Banned

The white is pure protein. But the yolk is haha! Those gym competitor only eat the white and throw away the yolk. Lol
I don't know understand the logic of that. The yolk has the most minerals and vitamins.
b happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 11:48 PM   #3576
Banned

i feel so sad for the chicken eggs lor.... next time i standby the gym entrance ask ppl throw the yolks into my bowl

even if i cant eat finish i can also share with my dog

Titi say you fat

Next time take kamera snipe you!
I GOING TO BATHE WASH CLOTHES AND SLEEP LIAO GOODNIGHT ALL!
Old 21-04-2014, 11:50 PM   #3577
Honorary Member

i feel so sad for the chicken eggs lor.... next time i standby the gym entrance ask ppl throw the yolks into my bowl

even if i cant eat finish i can also share with my dog

I GOING TO BATHE WASH CLOTHES AND SLEEP LIAO GOODNIGHT ALL!
Old 21-04-2014, 11:54 PM   #3578
High Supremacy Member

I don't know understand the logic of that. The yolk has the most minerals and vitamins.
the yolk is fattening, unlike the white.
Old 21-04-2014, 11:58 PM   #3579
High Supremacy Member

the yolk is fattening, unlike the white.
it is true, i am bui bui.
twinings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 11:59 PM   #3580
Arch-Supremacy Member

That guy recommend you 10 eggs is because he is those fit zai everyday train in gym. If you are like him, then 10 eggs should be alright. If not better take less. Btw, when you enlisting?
i tot lchf shuld eat more egg?? if like that then back to normal people mentality fat is bad lol. then i can only eat siew ba when i excercise le
aaur4man and Eien_kisu like this.
saiyan2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2014, 12:04 AM   #3581
High Supremacy Member

i tot lchf shuld eat more egg?? if like that then back to normal people mentality fat is bad lol. then i can only eat siew ba when i excercise le
dunno, i eat pork lard by the kilos and eggs by the dozens.
aaur4man and Eien_kisu like this.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:08 AM   #3582
High Supremacy Member

Haha! This type of competitor is die die will take white and die die won't take the yolk. But i think 10 is abit too much. Maximum try and take 5. If you exercise regularly, then 5 eggs maximum should be alright. But if you wanna be like those competitor, then your 5 must be without yolk. Lol. When i started on this many years ago, i tried eating 3 eggs for breakfast, 3 eggs for lunch, 3 eggs for dinner. All including yolk. And guess what I vomit the next day. Because that's only my first day but i wanna act like hero. No wonder fail. As days past, i learn my mistake. Hahahaha
Old 22-04-2014, 12:12 AM   #3583
High Supremacy Member

Haha! This type of competitor is die die will take white and die die won't take the yolk. But i think 10 is abit too much. Maximum try and take 5. If you exercise regularly, then 5 eggs maximum should be alright. But if you wanna be like those competitor, then your 5 must be without yolk. Lol. When i started on this many years ago, i tried eating 3 eggs for breakfast, 3 eggs for lunch, 3 eggs for dinner. All including yolk. And guess what I vomit the next day. Because that's only my first day but i wanna act like hero. No wonder fail. As days past, i learn my mistake. Hahahaha
erm, are you on LCHF?
Old 22-04-2014, 12:12 AM   #3584
Banned

i also will vomit if i eat 10 eggs and 2kg of beef for one day...

key is regulation lor..... but regulation is subjective to every individual....

the idea is to increase consumption but to what extent, is up to the individual....

when i was training real hard.... i did 10 eggs after 300g steak dinner. now i squeeze 5eggs after a 150g steak and already feeling stuffed.

its all relative
Old 22-04-2014, 12:14 AM   #3585
High Supremacy Member

Eggs and Cholesterol - How Many Eggs Can You Safely Eat?

and the maxim still goes, "Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full". no quantitative yardstick of measurement.

Last edited by twinings; 22-04-2014 at 12:16 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.