[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
Can i ask if u all have to eat out, wat would be a good choice of food? I am quite a big eater n will feel hungry easily. I dun have much chance of workout cos of work n looking after children. But i do walk a fair bit everyday. Walking to pack lunch to n fro takes 20mins and walking to n back to take transport will take another 20mins. Does this help?

cant out excerise a bad diet :D

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lunch for today!!

baked pork liver in butter and ginger, stir fry black fungus in pink salt.
boiled the kampong chicken eggs. love their colors!

b6d62r.jpg

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i ask if u all have to eat out, wat would be a good choice of food? I am quite a big eater n will feel hungry easily. I dun have much chance of workout cos of work n looking after children. But i do walk a fair bit everyday. Walking to pack lunch to n fro takes 20mins and walking to n back to take transport will take another 20mins. Does this help?

Walking is always good but rightly said by others, you can't outexercise a bad diet...

Read the resources on the first page to get a better idea of what we shouldn't be eating and everything else will fall into place :D

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, opening up for discussion on excess protein consumption...

Personally, if I eat more than my usual share of meat (think SSK or Barossa buffet), I find that my body will actually heat up a lot more and shifts my metabolism up (maybe it's just in my mind)

Weight remains fairly stable to even down slightly in the next few days...

Anyone else got anything to share? Hahah

Last edited:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
“In the end, however, we’re still left with the quintessential question underlying the entire concept, and that is: what is the maximal amount of protein (amino acids) that the body can effectively utilize before being converted to fatty acids and stored as body fat? Given the results of this study it appears that; this number is either way higher than three times the current RDA with concomitant hypercaloric intakes for weeks on end, or; it requires a similar overfeeding protocol drawn out over a longer period of time (i.e. greater than 8 weeks) at which point lean mass gains would most likely plateau and fat mass would accrue. Either way, both situations are highly unlikely in the general public and even those consciously trying to gain weight with higher intakes of protein and calories. Moreover, this upper extreme is likely to be highly individual and contingent upon other factors such as genetics, lifestyle, training status (if an athlete), etc. Unfortunately, we just don’t have the answers to these questions right now.”

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.