[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

SiaoAhBeng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me..... generally one meal a day.... sometimes i try to eat 2 meals within 8 hr window but it really disrupts my system.

so once a day still best....

this week gonna start fasting also for 48hrs. too bui liao :(
i tried 1 meal every 12 hours or longer

but sometimes can feel my stomach churning but i dont feel hungry :(

any advice?

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score

any advice?

eat more fats during ur meal lor. it takes time to condition ur stomach anyway. in between if u really cannot tahan, can take a handful of almonds or macadamias

honeyNsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea alot of ppl still have this fear of fat and insist on eating only lean meats

erm actually i do eat the fats..fats from the skin of chicken..
i also eat fried chicken :s22:

so hard to eat out. choices so little.unless i cook daily lor =(
what do you guys eat when you eat out?

but i get hungry easily throughout the day. even after a heavy meal I would usually get hungry within the next 3 -4 hrs.

SiaoAhBeng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eat more fats during ur meal lor. it takes time to condition ur stomach anyway. in between if u really cannot tahan, can take a handful of almonds or macadamias
what i'm worried about is gastric pain :(

normally in between the meal will snack on fruits or soft boil eggs if i feel hungry

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

any advice?

you drink kopi kosong ah? will cause gastric juice that cause the growling with empty stomach during fasting...

i think...

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

but i get hungry easily throughout the day. even after a heavy meal I would usually get hungry within the next 3 -4 hrs.

Chicken is actually very lean as compared to other kinds of meat.....try and eat more ribeye steaks.....coconut oil....grass fed butter.......

My brekkie for example is 10 slices of bacon from QBFood(btw.....I don't see sugar anywhere on it weeee) and 4 kampung eggs.......later on at 3.....1 can of ayam brand coconut milk........dinner will be ribeye steak and salmon belly with cai xin.....sprinkled in cayanne pepper, tumeric......garlic and herbs

each meal supplemented with 2 triple strength fish oil capsules

and all cooked in butter/extra virgin coconut oil

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chicken is actually very lean as compared to other kinds of meat.....try and eat more ribeye steaks.....coconut oil....grass fed butter.......

My brekkie for example is 10 slices of bacon from QBFood(btw.....I don't see sugar anywhere on it weeee) and 4 kampung eggs.......later on at 3.....1 can of ayam brand coconut milk........dinner will be ribeye steak and salmon belly with cai xin.....sprinkled in cayanne pepper, tumeric......garlic and herbs

each meal supplemented with 2 triple strength fish oil capsules

and all cooked in butter/extra virgin coconut oil

what i see is money. many many money haha.

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score

normally in between the meal will snack on fruits or soft boil eggs if i feel hungry

u worry about gastric still snack on fruits :s22:

almonds got oil and feels to me like it forms a protective layer.

anyway if u havent been too long on LCHF, just try and get it proper first. get ur nutrition right. by doing so, u will already lose alot of fats and regain some lost energy (or what they call, youth)

after u are well into ketogenesis, ur gastric attacks will no longer be as often due to a stable blood sugar level, and u will not have gastric pains.

2.5years before i started lchf, i used to have gastric pains and quite bad. had to take mylanta at times. today i already forgot how that felt like.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what i see is money. many many money haha.

errr........I just believe in forking out.....more for better meals.......so I don't have to fork out expensive hospital stays in the long run........

My last hospitalization was few thousand dollars.....:s22::s22::s22::sad:

That can feed me for at least 3-4 months :sad:

SiaoAhBeng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you drink kopi kosong ah? will cause gastric juice that cause the growling with empty stomach during fasting...

i think...
seldom lim kopi kosong, unless i need the caffeine boost :s12:
drink water :D
lim water rike zui tang riao :o
u worry about gastric still snack on fruits :s22:

almonds got oil and feels to me like it forms a protective layer.

anyway if u havent been too long on LCHF, just try and get it proper first. get ur nutrition right. by doing so, u will already lose alot of fats and regain some lost energy (or what they call, youth)

after u are well into ketogenesis, ur gastric attacks will no longer be as often due to a stable blood sugar level, and u will not have gastric pains.

2.5years before i started lchf, i used to have gastric pains and quite bad. had to take mylanta at times. today i already forgot how that felt like.
so far i only suffer from gastric once, just scare that it will be back to haunt me :(

why should not jiak fruit?

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
errr........I just believe in forking out.....more for better meals.......so I don't have to fork out expensive hospital stays in the long run........

My last hospitalization was few thousand dollars.....:s22::s22::s22::sad:

That can feed me for at least 3-4 months :sad:

haha true lah. but your meal sounds like $20 to me. $20 x 30 days. $600. too much to handle man lol.
i give my day's meal a budget at $10, for lunch + dinner. den probably indulge twice a month

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sounds weird right.. wonder if the "nutrients" is as nutritious as organic soil.

Nope - apparently we need soil bacteria for our guts to thrive haha

Just received some soil-based probiotics from Amazon - taken my first dose today

Will give more feedback later haha

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nope no pain - matter of conditioning and a lot of times, the hunger is all in our mind hahah

Just drink water or green tea and the feeling will pass

Else can snack on butter, cheese or nuts (choose one, not all three) :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Seriously - fried chicken? :s8:

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't eat out......I cook and take it with me along to work.......or I just eat once when I'm awake and when i reach home....if it's too late then it's just 1 meal a day..........that's where my fast comes from

SiaoAhBeng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope no pain - matter of conditioning and a lot of times, the hunger is all in our mind hahah

Just drink water or green tea and the feeling will pass

Else can snack on butter, cheese or nuts (choose one, not all three) :s13:
only once that i feel almost gotch gastric

i feel that dont take too much carbo wont feel hungry, especially if u are busy with things to do

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only once that i feel almost gotch gastric

i feel that dont take too much carbo wont feel hungry, especially if u are busy with things to do

Excessive carbo intake will lead to blood sugar spikes and dips, thus resulting in hunger right after a heavy meal...

Fats on other hand do not lead to blood sugar spikes and hence we won't feel the need to eat again so soon plus fats are very gelat - won't be able to overeat

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.