twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CnXcxNQ.jpg

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
discussion about dinner timing.

I usually work until 6~7pm, then i will go gym until ~8pm, then cycle home about 8.30pm. cook until 9+pm, then eat.....

too late to eat?

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score

I usually work until 6~7pm, then i will go gym until ~8pm, then cycle home about 8.30pm. cook until 9+pm, then eat.....

too late to eat?

if ur sleeping around midnight..... 9+ is not too late. dont stuff urself tough

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

too late to eat?

why not reverse it?
i reach home at 7pm. cook n eat and finish my dinner at 8pm. jog at 9pm or 930pm. den ends my day at 12am.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
coconut oil is sour leh.. makes coffee sour.. now i add butter and mct.

but i realise if i blend vietnam coffee with coocnut oil and butter not so sour.

Sour meh!? :eek: I dun notice leh:o coffee by itself is sour though.

Where to get pure mct in sg? or must get thru iherb? And which brand you get?

npnt94

Master Member
Reaction score

too late to eat?

why not just eating after gym? then go home.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
lol..iIthink if I tell you my weight you will roll your eyes and tell me i dont have to lose any weight.

currently my BMI is about 19plus - 20, body fat is 24.8 for a female in her 20's . which is in the healthy range lor...Im looking to achieve a smaller waistline and drop another 2kg. thats my current goal.

Im currently eating either one small bowl of rice/noodles for one day. other meals i try to go no carbs, just protein

You BMI seems to be on the lower end of the healthy weight range leh.

The lighter you are, the least significant your weight loss gets.

First and foremost, since you are new to this diet, it is better to be absolutely strict with your diet for maybe the next 2 weeks. The 2 weeks adaptation period usually allows the body to get used to fat burning(for most). 60% fats, 30% protein, 10% carbs. % figures based on your daily caloric requirement. Your carbs intake should be less than 20g if you are trying to let your body transit into ketosis.

Given your current BMI and that you are still unsatisfied with your waistline, doing more resistance training and high intensity interval training(HIIT) to tone up may be a better option for a more prominent result.

Also, being slim/thin/lean doesn't mean your weight have to be that low. In fact muscles are much heavier but far more compact/dense as compared to fats

Jay Bee

Banned
Reaction score
why not just eating after gym? then go home.

Cos gym is at my office building (ubi industrial area) all food stalls close already. And cook at home can be more lchf :D

why not reverse it?
i reach home at 7pm. cook n eat and finish my dinner at 8pm. jog at 9pm or 930pm. den ends my day at 12am.

Gym at office building, after go work, walk over do gym :s13: else i dun go gym de :s22:

if ur sleeping around midnight..... 9+ is not too late. dont stuff urself tough

yeah! good for me, i sleep around 1am earliest everyday(night owl)..... i cant sleep early :(:(

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

too late to eat?

Nah - old wives' tale about not eating too late

Now we know who is the old auntie here :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.