[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

SiaoAhBeng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Excessive carbo intake will lead to blood sugar spikes and dips, thus resulting in hunger right after a heavy meal...

Fats on other hand do not lead to blood sugar spikes and hence we won't feel the need to eat again so soon plus fats are very gelat - won't be able to overeat
yup, once u are used to diet w/o carbo wont feel 'hungry or tiredness' due to blood sugar spike :)

do u have any value for money almond or nuts to recommend ? :o

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
baking lunch for tmr

10311112_1438039819786888_1888175755_a.jpg

i wan some of tat...:(

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup, once u are used to diet w/o carbo wont feel 'hungry or tiredness' due to blood sugar spike :)

Albert wholesale centre bah haha

Almond around 12/kg there

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
i eat mcdonald everyday. i still stay low body fat.

Having low body fat and staying healthy are 2 different issues. We are more concerned about the stuff we put inside our body. Fast food usually contains artificial ingredients and preservatives, which are damaging to our body if consumed over a long period.

For now, you are probably eating a caloric deficit on a daily basis, so your body fats stay low. Better to cut down on your McDonald or simply substitute it with better quality burger e.g. home made:o

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score

almonds are expensive..... sunflower seeds can???

I believe Macadamia nuts are the best for LCHF diet.

They are high in monounsaturated fats and low in polyunsaturated fats. But they are also one of the more expensive nuts.

It is recommended to buy them from wholesalers. Supermarkets are selling them at rip-off prices.:(

They are great for snacks but like all other nuts, should not be a staple or meal replacement.

Last edited:

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
I just stivk with anchor......I tried to read up on president's butter too........but to be safe.....juz stick with anchor

Ya president said to be grass fed but color not as yellow as anchor.

But french butter.. the taste is heavenly.

SiaoAhBeng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same place sell roasted ones $18/kg
ohh, thanks~!

I believe Macadamia nuts are the best for LCHF diet.

They are high in monounsaturated fats and low in polyunsaturated fats. But they are also one of the more expensive nuts.

It is recommended to buy them from wholesalers. Supermarkets are selling them at rip-off prices.:(

They are great for snacks but like all other nuts, should not be a staple or meal replacement.
Macadamia ish cheap cheap in Aus :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.