[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think it's good when you have lots of ulcers.

recently had outbreak of eczema. i applied evco and it works. two days to go off. :s13:

actually you can make it a habit to use oils as a moisturizer after your shower daily. it will condition your skin very well. those normal moisturizer cream won't be as effective.

i've been practising this for 2-3 mths now and flare ups lessen and even if i do kena and i scratch, i am less likely to break my skin. in the past, scratch a little bit harder then got abrasion already.

besides coconut oil also can use sweet almond oil or avocado oil e.t.c. iherb has a selection of oils under now foods.

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually you can make it a habit to use oils as a moisturizer after your shower daily. it will condition your skin very well. those normal moisturizer cream won't be as effective.

i've been practising this for 2-3 mths now and flare ups lessen and even if i do kena and i scratch, i am less likely to break my skin. in the past, scratch a little bit harder then got abrasion already.

besides coconut oil also can use sweet almond oil or avocado oil e.t.c. iherb has a selection of oils under now foods.

You mean apply on face and skin? Won't that cause your bed to be oily? :(

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean apply on face and skin? Won't that cause your bed to be oily? :(

ya but it's ok. after a few mins most of the oil will be absorbed and while the skin still feels a tad oily, it isn't really a big deal lah.

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score

Read somewhere that regular application of evco on skin actually dries out the skin. Best to apply it for a few days then stop for another few more days before resuming the application regime.

maggoth

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read somewhere that regular application of evco on skin actually dries out the skin. Best to apply it for a few days then stop for another few more days before resuming the application regime.

is that so? ok i'll be wary of that..heng i always use avocado or almond oil for topical application.

ChinTuaKi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i recommend Bio oil. It is good...2-3 days application will clear out very dry flaky and/or itchy skin..esp if u travel winter countries often...

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i recommend Bio oil. It is good...2-3 days application will clear out very dry flaky and/or itchy skin..esp if u travel winter countries often...

ingredients

Botanicals

Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil)
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil)
Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil)
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil)
Vitamins

Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Oil base

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum)
Triisononanoin
Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
Isopropyl Myristate
Glycine Soja Oil
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
BHT
Bisabolol
Fragrance (Rose)

Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
Amyl Cinnamal
Benzyl Salicylate
Citronellol
Coumarin
Eugenol
Farnesol
Geraniol
Hydroxycitronellal
Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Limonene
Linalool
Color

Orange: CI 26100 (Red 17)
Pink: CI 26100 (Red 17) and CI 60725 (Violet 2)

https://www.bio-oil.com/en-us/product/ingredients

but then again, chiu ish chintuaki!

Isabella_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yay after my weight being stagnant for so long.. it's finally started dropping down!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.