[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
do you guys take the d3 pills at one go or spread throughout the day?

Some sources state that vitamin D might disrupt one's sleep if taken too late into the day. If you're gonna divide the doses, prob best to take them in the morning and afternoon, right after a meal.

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some sources state that vitamin D might disrupt one's sleep if taken too late into the day. If you're gonna divide the doses, prob best to take them in the morning and afternoon, right after a meal.

I will just do more sun-tanning :s13:

zedane

Master Member
Reaction score
I will just do more sun-tanning :s13:

Actually that is more than enough for people living in Singapore. But I'm lazy and suntanning seems like a time wasting activity. Why not do some swimming outdoors under the sun? :s13:

For those who are afraid of getting sunburn, taking some astaxanthin supplements may help according to reviews online :o

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you guys take the d3 pills at one go or spread throughout the day?

Healthy origins d3 10000iu is 1 softgel taken with food......:o

On days I have to be running about under the sun I don't take it at all.......iirc 15-30mins under the midday sun can give about the amount too......so anymore it will be overdosing

charcoal3256

Reaction score
Any type or brand of coffee powder/beans to recommend to make bulletproof coffee? So you guys will add both coconut oil and butter into it? How's the taste like?

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any type or brand of coffee powder/beans to recommend to make bulletproof coffee? So you guys will add both coconut oil and butter into it? How's the taste like?

No particular brand - I sometimes use Nescafe even :o

Can also add evaporated milk or full cream milk

Tastes awesome :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.