[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway OT, there is an article(on a 6 weeks trial) that was posted earlier regarding ketogenic low-carb diet(KLC) and non-ketogenic low-carb diet(NLC). Findings were that "Ketogenic low-carbohydrate diets have no metabolic advantage over nonketogenic low-carbohydrate diets" KLC participants were on ~5% carbs for daily caloric intake and NLC participants were on ~40% carbs for daily caloric intake.

Ketogenic low-carbohydrate diets have no metabolic advantage over nonketogenic low-carbohydrate diets

My view is that it is more important to take note of what kind of carbs we put inside our body rather than to count the amount of carbs we take in but not regarding the souce of the carb. E.g. eating steamed sweet potato vs fried potato chips.

Of course moderation is the key:s22:

I thought I already posted a good take down of the study?

6 weeks is definitely way too short for the body to get properly adjusted for most people :s13:

starfish.starfish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
left 5 and 9 packets respectively. can only hit 42 bucks nia + 4.50 shipping will be 46.50 reh.

hmm ur right. So r we still buying? If yes, I can take the sea salt ones to try. :s13:
Just found that this brand is from US, am going in Sep, perhaps can help buy back for all then =:p

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm ur right. So r we still buying? If yes, I can take the sea salt ones to try. :s13:
Just found that this brand is from US, am going in Sep, perhaps can help buy back for all then =:p

i'm not as greedy as bui bui unker, just ship me a carton of each flavour can riaos. :s13:

soggy_hASHbrown

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bacon's Heir | HipVan

HipVan_3_1024x1024.JPG
if confirm combine order, i tompang sea salt 3 pack, red & blue packs 2 each.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.