[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
just had alot of macadamia.... full single side of salmon skin, and 5 eggs.

gonna burst liao :(

Eien_kisu

Reaction score

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno is it me but the CS PK seems to have shrunk quite a bit :sad:

Some times I think during the "offers" they tend to shrink in size. If you got the time you can get the raw knuckles and roast it yourself.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some times I think during the "offers" they tend to shrink in size. If you got the time you can get the raw knuckles and roast it yourself.

my side is bo offer then shrink haha. if got offer usually quite big cos they tend to bbq alot

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my side is bo offer then shrink haha. if got offer usually quite big cos they tend to bbq alot

Was it that time bo offer they charge by weight or was that fairprice ? Now I really don't remember. I guess if you walk by and happened to see a nice big juicy piece can go grab. Last time they have the ribs offer and since I was the first there when they were out of the oven, the guy gave me the bigger piece. The next piece was one rib shorter. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.