[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No comments :s13:

KNN - that day she was arguing about 0.3g difference in her usual cream versus Emborg cream (which she claims to be high carb) :s13:

In her words, every little bit of carbs count :s22:

I am so scared siah - our bodies are going to react very negatively if we over-ate our carb allowance by 0.3g :s8:

Goodness.........I know tabasco contains some sugar......I use tabasco liberally with my meals, I used a glucose monitoring kit to measure the impact on my glucose lvl.....almost no effect leh.....6 is healthy range mine was 5 or sometimes 4 LuLz even after my meals with lots of tabasco

Should be negligible ....0.3g of carbs wtf.....

Carey shushu, the charbor chio boh? Single? if she is juz say she is right hahahaha

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Naw, I love McD! Plain quarter pounder with cheese (buns thrown away of coz) plus some lectuce and ranch sauce = woohoo :D

but waste money also haha. i rather eat cai png but mostly i will eat the fried eggs with their veges

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Goodness.........I know tabasco contains some sugar......I use tabasco liberally with my meals, I used a glucose monitoring kit to measure the impact on my glucose lvl.....almost no effect leh.....6 is healthy range mine was 5 or sometimes 4 LuLz even after my meals with lots of tabasco

Should be negligible ....0.3g of carbs wtf.....

Carey shushu, the charbor chio boh? Single? if she is juz say she is right hahahaha

Tabasco should not have sugar leh - I saw a documentary on how they make the sauce...

Plus this is from their website

Since 1868, TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce has been handcrafted with just three ingredients: aged red peppers, Avery Island salt and distilled vinegar. This simple recipe produces a unique pungent flavor that works with just about any cuisine.

Maybe the other varieties bah, I only like the original :D

She is married to ang mo :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read somewhere that McDonalds uses 100% beef, but hey, this is the company with the pink slime lol. I don't eat this often, only when I am unable to cook or too busy with work. =:p

Good for an emergency bah...hahah

Anyway, Cold Storage sometimes got waygu burgers on offer (expiring in a day or two)...damn shiok :D

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tabasco should not have sugar leh - I saw a documentary on how they make the sauce...

Plus this is from their website

Since 1868, TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce has been handcrafted with just three ingredients: aged red peppers, Avery Island salt and distilled vinegar. This simple recipe produces a unique pungent flavor that works with just about any cuisine.

Maybe the other varieties bah, I only like the original :D

She is married to ang mo :s13:

THEN SHE IS WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahahahaha

I Ish lub the original tabasco sauce too jin nice......soury soury and tangy plus spicy hahaha great with all meat products and eggs :s12: and stews

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahahahaha

I Ish lub the original tabasco sauce too jin nice......soury soury and tangy plus spicy hahaha great with all meat products and eggs :s12: and stews

LOL - don't be so biased leh :s13:

Yup, I always spam tabasco sauce on every damn thing

I go to a restaurant, I can finish up to half a bottle or more :o

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Read somewhere that McDonalds uses 100% beef, but hey, this is the company with the pink slime lol. I don't eat this often, only when I am unable to cook or too busy with work. =:p

never stepped in mcd/kfc/pizza hut for 2 years and counting.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
LCHF Food Ambassador :s13:
Speaker, Coach and Mentor sia

but see her face not motivated liao

she's doing because her father died from diabetes, she mentioned that if she had known about lchf earlier she would have extended his life span. she was influenced by her husband when they were dating, her husband is a wyoming doctor who as eating lchf.

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Ahahahaha

i only like tabasco with oysters =\ how else to eat it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.