[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At a lunch wedding now, and saw a fellow bui bui lchf edmwer.

Heng nv sit at the same table or else he will nom nom nom all the meat n fats :mad::mad::mad:

Never come over and say hi :mad: :mad:

Anyway, so blardy late - left after 3rd dish :sad:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
serious lah

What your current fitness level?

I would advise starting off light with bodyweight exercises and work your way towards HIIT and Tabata exercises...

Some of the easier ones to follow include 100 pushup program - there are also others focusing on squats etc

Go for slow walks and work yourself up to sprints - forget about mindless joggin unless you enjoy them (but watch your joints)

I personally do kettle bells - excellent form of core workout and targets all the muscle groups :)

john hanley

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
take a 20kg dumbbell, sit in front of the mirror, and do concentrated bicep curls with ur elbow supported by ur inner quad. u are allowed to breathe heavy to synchronise ur muscle contraction and blood flow.

That's the kind of focus I have when i'm fapping

Reaction score
Wah, share share...

What's your meals like and workout routines?

Sorry sorry, got eyes no see tarzan :o

I usually just eat whatever I want. Will diet down every 1year , usually takes 4months of dieting down.

Usually will workup to heavy singles then back off.

Then do some hypertrophy work 20rep range, IMO best cardio is kettle bell swing.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tomorrow add, forgot today.

what coffee are you drinking? does it really need to be low toxin and stuff like that?

butter using the anchor unsalted is ok right?

ya unsalted is ok. but salted also buay pai

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.