[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
i have the exact same problem as u. i cannot change the mindset of my parents. my dad has cardiac problems and one day i went to his heart doctor and challenged his wisdom. but i failed. doctor is obese and has heavy breathing. i am so heart pain for my dad who is taking medicine from this guy.

my parents are chinese educated, but i suck at chinese words on nutrition. if ur parents are too, perhaps u can find chinese articles on lchf. i haven been lucky so far.

besides my dad and me, everyone in my family is obese. i can only hope that they see me make a difference and follow suit.

I actually found a lowcarb Chinese book. I go home find then SIC

Here's the book bought from popular: Instagram

Last edited:

Kyuzan

Reaction score
Hello fitzais and yandaos

My dad is in his late 50s, diabetic and has persistent heart problems. He's been super obsessed with diet but not going down the right path (because of what docs have been telling him all these years etc). He eats like, a huge plate of fruits for lunch (ick) that kind of thing and avoids fats like a plague . I wanna intro him LCHF cuz it's better for both his health and sanity

U all got any great articles on LCHF for seniors and diabetics? I've some google links on my side but wondering if u guys have additional info

My diabetes is in control after I started this diet :)

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Any nutritionist and doctors around? I didn't know an epilepsy diet could change the world. How is this any better than a balance diet?

What's the point of a balanced diet if it doesn't work for you?

Most of us tried many diets. Only lchf blood tests showed that we're healthy : low triglycerides, normal blood glucose, good cholesterol levels. And we feel great. Full of energy, we're super men, we can eat only one meal a day without feeling hungry.

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score
h9ZSUzI.jpg

Kyuzan

Reaction score
Hey may I ask if you still taking medication?

Problem is, I'm one who dun trust medicine, my body's problem my body settle :s13:

Nevertheless, I'm still pes e for that and my yearly company health checkup still indicate a high blood sugar levels (highest hypo count I remember is 11.9 :) )

Till last year that is ;)

Eien_kisu

Reaction score
Problem is, I'm one who dun trust medicine, my body's problem my body settle :s13:

Nevertheless, I'm still pes e for that and my yearly company health checkup still indicate a high blood sugar levels (highest hypo count I remember is 11.9 :) )

Till last year that is ;)

Wow. That's very courageous not to take medication. Good luck jiayoou!

twinings

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.