there's this stall. queue so long. affect the traffic
my mom always go there to queue
roast duck roast pork suckling pig
Old 09-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #887
Honorary Member

there's this stall. queue so long. affect the traffic
my mom always go there to queue
roast duck roast pork suckling pig
Recently erected barricades? I bought from THAT stretch. Corner stall.

We might be neighbors
Isabella_ likes this.

Last edited by EatSnakeWarrior; 09-03-2014 at 07:33 PM..
EatSnakeWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:34 PM   #888
High Supremacy Member

haha i dunno hw plus kitchen belongs to my mum. i dun wan mess things up for her
Bad excuse haha
carey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #889

Hi guys!

I am already in my 3rd week of lchf diet. I have to admit, I do cheat here and there because of my job and lifestyle. But overall, this diet has opened up my eyes to alot of things.

For starters, I have lost about 5kgs now wothout doing any excercise (one might argue that - intake less = weight loss).

I used to drink bubble tea every npw and then, and at least 1 teh cino ice everyday. Now that I think back, it was really a sugar suicide. Haha.

I am also trying to eat more fats now because I feel like I am not eating enough fats.

Sorry for the randomness.

Also I would like to ask..

1) what do you guys do if you need mint? Like sometimes I just want my mouth to smell nice so I will eat sweets. Nowadays I avoid sweets but I have no idea what can replace those. Any idea guys?

2) Almonds or macadamia nuts better?

3) I find that I am eating more salts nowadays. Is that a good thing?
Isabella_ likes this.
ProWelfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:42 PM   #890
Honorary Member

Hi guys!

I am already in my 3rd week of lchf diet. I have to admit, I do cheat here and there because of my job and lifestyle. But overall, this diet has opened up my eyes to alot of things.

For starters, I have lost about 5kgs now wothout doing any excercise (one might argue that - intake less = weight loss).

I used to drink bubble tea every npw and then, and at least 1 teh cino ice everyday. Now that I think back, it was really a sugar suicide. Haha.

I am also trying to eat more fats now because I feel like I am not eating enough fats.

1) what do you guys do if you need mint? Like sometimes I just want my mouth to smell nice so I will eat sweets. Nowadays I avoid sweets but I have no idea what can replace those. Any idea guys?

2 - Definitely macadamia

3) Yes you need more salts
Isabella_ likes this.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:46 PM   #891
Supremacy Member

Recently erected barricades? I bought from THAT stretch. Corner stall.

We might be neighbors
haha yes it is!
Old 09-03-2014, 07:46 PM   #892
Honorary Member

haha yes it is!
Hahaha we might be very near each other
Isabella_ likes this.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:49 PM   #893
Greater Supremacy Member

where?
jurong west st 91
Eien_kisu likes this.

It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone.
Swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:49 PM   #894

Hi guys!

switch to teh si kosong add your own sweetener, stevia is best cos wno't rise your blood sugar at all, and it's naturally from stevia leaves.

me too!

1) try this ? Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Chewing Gum, Peppermint, Sugar Free, 100 Count, 108 g - iHerb.com

2) both low carb, macadamia most fats! if you counting calories remember to count in the nuts, cos there's carbs in nuts. Don't eat donut ah, donut are not nuts.

3) Normal, no carb means your body dehydrating and also lose salt, take 5g of salt a day, best if sea salt, or himalayan salt even better. drinks lots of water to rehydrate your body.
Isabella_ likes this.
Eien_kisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:53 PM   #895
Supremacy Member

Hi guys!

lucky u! 5kg is alot !
Old 09-03-2014, 07:55 PM   #896
Supremacy Member

switch to teh si kosong add your own sweetener, stevia is best cos wno't rise your blood sugar at all, and it's naturally from stevia leaves.

me too!

1) try this ? Xlear Inc (Xclear), Spry, Chewing Gum, Peppermint, Sugar Free, 100 Count, 108 g - iHerb.com

2) both low carb, macadamia most fats! if you counting calories remember to count in the nuts, cos there's carbs in nuts. Don't eat donut ah, donut are not nuts.

3) Normal, no carb means your body dehydrating and also lose salt, take 5g of salt a day, best if sea salt, or himalayan salt even better. drinks lots of water to rehydrate your body.
Yes agreed! I dehydrate ALOT! drank at least 2-3 litres every day
Old 09-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #897

Yes agreed! I dehydrate ALOT! drank at least 2-3 litres every day
ya lo if i do HIIT i can drink 4L water a day excluding coffee.
Eien_kisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:02 PM   #898
Banned

Eien_kisu likes this.
aaur4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:50 PM   #899
High Supremacy Member

ya uk/france/hungary have grass fed pork. berkshire pigs.. same breed as japan kurobuta.

like japanese kobe wagyu eats a mix of grains, but some australian/us wagyu are grass fed.
Salta at Icon Village also sells grass fed beef
Eien_kisu likes this.
carey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 08:53 PM   #900

me too!

I now drinking kopi o kosong ice. Dont know good or not. Hahah. Btw, where to get stevia?

Spry can get locally? Or only can order through iherb?

Okays! I will switch to macadamia once my almond finish!

And thanks for the reply!
ProWelfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.