HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Adult Circumcision [Singapore experience]

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2018, 04:53 PM   #16

I’m on day 10 of recovery, wearing boxers at home. However whenever the fabric touches the stitches it would be slightly uncomfortable and sometimes stinging
I experienced the same thing.Nothing you can do about sensitivity. Just have to give it time.

Hope my post helped.Speedy recovery dde
Heriophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:36 AM   #17

I experienced the same thing.Nothing you can do about sensitivity. Just have to give it time.

Hope my post helped.Speedy recovery dde
Thanks man, your post really helped me get ready before I got the surgery
Heriophant likes this.
AhJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 12:14 AM   #18

Iím on day 10 of recovery, wearing boxers at home. However whenever the fabric touches the stitches it would be slightly uncomfortable and sometimes stinging
how much are the cost? its so frustrating when your skin keep tearing..
WorldpeaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #19

Hi, first time posting haha but I'm considering getting circumcised for quite some time now and came across this thread. Is the polyclinic route the most common? Since private clinics tend to have mixed reviews also
Heriophant likes this.
Rand19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 10:39 PM   #20

how much are the cost? its so frustrating when your skin keep tearing..
I paid $5 for surgery and abt $50 for medicine??. Cant remember exactly. Its subsized under gov hospital.

Hi, first time posting haha but I'm considering getting circumcised for quite some time now and came across this thread. Is the polyclinic route the most common? Since private clinics tend to have mixed reviews also
Most common?Hmm.. not sure. When I was 19, I went polyclinic as its a go-to place to NSF boys for subsidized healthcare... in Singapore, that is. See the Dr. and ask for his opinion if u rqe this surgery.
Heriophant is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.