AIA Vitality

Juanjuanz

Reaction score
Looking to form a team in the vitality weekly challenge group
Able to at least hit 10000 steps a day. Please add me : Lim Chean Chean

Y1NGY1NG

Reaction score
Can add - Tan Guan Teck and Lim Siew Hua , just joined abs and will hit weekly target

Looking to form a team in the vitality weekly challenge group
Able to at least hit 10000 steps a day. Please add me : Lim Chean Chean

Team of two 100% completion
Add
Han baolong & Bay Cheng noi

Hey! I'm new to AIA Vitality and just started to form my team - just sent requests to you guys. I'll definitely hit my weekly target because I gym at least 3 times a week. Hope you guys can accept my requests. Thanks! :)

applechocolate

Reaction score
Hey!! I'm new and I'm looking for friends that can win the weekly challenge together with me weekly! Add me or leave me your user name!!

My user name is Koh Chun Beng

bwilly

Reaction score
My nick- Khor Tze siong.
Need 1 more member.
always run, at least thrice/or gym a week.

chins

Reaction score
Looking to fill my team, and I can fill yours. I go to fitness first almost every day. No problem hitting target.

Please Pm me your name or email. Thanks!

Y1NGY1NG

Reaction score
Looking to fill my team, and I can fill yours. I go to fitness first almost every day. No problem hitting target.

Please Pm me your name or email. Thanks!

Hi! Sorry can't PM because I'm new. Would be great if you can PM me your name then I can add you. Thanks!

tsipacse

Reaction score
Hi, i am looking to join a team. Able to hit target every week. Can pm me with your name for me to add you? Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.