Any good and reputable chiropractor to recommend?

helpmi

Reaction score
Mao spine and joint healthcare company pte Ltd tell 8163 6118
The package can share in ur family eg, if u not married ur sibling n parent.

Repost this for ts.
Not to worry this clinic very clean . No needles every where.
The senior tcm is famous where he always gives talk in china.the normal tcm is his own brother.

Last edited:

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The most important thing is not only to relieve the pain/soreness, but to understand how it comes about, and how to rectify it...

I realize many stuffs I do and take for granted cause the soreness and pain.. poor posture and lack of stretching. :s22:

Went physiotherapy and she taught me >20 exercises and stretches...

Can these exercises be found on the net? So these exercises are useful right?

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raffles Place there has a chiropractic first clinic. Anyone tried??

Whirling_Dervish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From a medical point of view, the benefits of undergoing chiropractic treatment purported by chiropractors have not been substantiated by research. Conversely, I have seen many patients coming in with spine problems after being handled by chiropractors. You might want to rethink your decision :)

Marissa0716

Reaction score
Can yoga help in lower back pain as well?

Yes. I suffer from this too, after many heavy leg presses at the gym. I stop lower body exercise and do yoga for lower back pain. See video on YouTube. Now zero lower back pain. Fix yr pain quick as u can be paralysed. Cos ever happen I cant move my body at all - zero feeling

kenapa siol

Master Member
Reaction score
Repost this for ts.
Not to worry this clinic very clean . No needles every where.
The senior tcm is famous where he always gives talk in china.the normal tcm is his own brother.

Thanks for the repost :)

From a medical point of view, the benefits of undergoing chiropractic treatment purported by chiropractors have not been substantiated by research. Conversely, I have seen many patients coming in with spine problems after being handled by chiropractors. You might want to rethink your decision :)

May i assume TCM is more "reliable" then Chiropractor?

Yes. I suffer from this too, after many heavy leg presses at the gym. I stop lower body exercise and do yoga for lower back pain. See video on YouTube. Now zero lower back pain. Fix yr pain quick as u can be paralysed. Cos ever happen I cant move my body at all - zero feeling

Pardon me, could it be slip disc? Or some where some nerve compressed?

rarenick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simi magic balls. Doctors will get replaced liao. Pls... Try at your own risk. Even foam roller method people already using disclaimer. Knn magic balls user now dare to swear by it without considering the patient's conditions. Like that can earn better income than doctors.

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

Last edited:

kurenai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can chiro help correct posture? Mu neck is too protruded to the front

sohcheekeong

Reaction score
Can chiro help correct posture? Mu neck is too protruded to the front

Is your condition the dowager hump? (https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=14071)

I have this problem for many years. Recently, it got worse and I have constant tight and painful neck, shoulder pain and pinched nerve.

Tried out a Chinese chiro last month and the pain were much lessened. You might want to try a chiro too if you still have the problem.

sohcheekeong

Reaction score
Anybody got good Chiropractor to recommend?

I recently tried out the Chris Leong thingy (you can find tons of videos on YouTube), it actually reduced greatly the pain I had on my neck and shoulder. However, it is very expensive and the guy is very difficult to book.

Would like to try out another chiropractor in Singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.