Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone has GERD ( Acid Reflux )

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2019, 01:43 PM   #31

Thanks Jun7899.
No i dont know about pharmanex, can explain more? Thanks

QUOTE=Jun7899;121443591]Hi ng,
Have you heard about pharmanex? Which my friend also went through that program. Now he no longer suffer for acid reflux.[/QUOTE]
Ngkk_107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 12:25 PM   #32

Acid Reflux

Hi all, just want to find out more about this problem - Acid Reflux. What is the food that you can and cannot eat? What activities will help to make the condition better? What fruits you can eat and cannot eat? I have seen TCM for few months already and the problem still persist. Can anyone please help to advice and give me some recommendation? Thanks.
binbin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2020, 02:33 PM   #33

Hi all, just want to find out more about this problem - Acid Reflux. What is the food that you can and cannot eat? What activities will help to make the condition better? What fruits you can eat and cannot eat? I have seen TCM for few months already and the problem still persist. Can anyone please help to advice and give me some recommendation? Thanks.
Try the Acid Watcher Diet. It's a book. It tells you what you can eat and what cannot. Experiment with those you can eat because some foods don't work for you in the first month or so. Eat smaller meals. Chew slowly.
onioneggred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2020, 12:50 PM   #34

Hi, Thanks for the advice. Normally it will take how long to fully recover?
Old 26-03-2020, 01:02 PM   #35

Hi, Thanks for the advice. Normally it will take how long to fully recover?
I have no idea. Some people claim they recover completely while others keep eating the low acid foods in the diet for life. There's a high chance you may need to eat healthy food most of the time. Occasional cheat food is ok but you have to gauge your own body's reaction.

Right now, i am trying manuka honey, as recommended by the book
Old 02-04-2020, 11:27 AM   #36

Manuka Honey? My TCM doctor told me that honey is not recommended. So how do you feel when you take that?
Old 07-04-2020, 12:10 PM   #37

Manuka Honey? My TCM doctor told me that honey is not recommended. So how do you feel when you take that?
I feel great! When the honey slips into my stomach, i feel it working on it. It feels even better after breathing in second hand smoke. Please get at least UMF 13 TO 16+. Don't get manuka honey blend. Get manuka honey from reputable brands in New Zealand
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.