HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone used Garmin Pay before?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2019, 01:17 PM   #1
Master Member

Anyone used Garmin Pay before?

Tempted to get a vivoactive 3 since it is supported by OCBC for Garmin Pay and it meets my needs in terms of run/bike.

But how does Garmin Pay work? Is it like Visa PayWave? Just tell the cashier I want to use garmin pay and tap the watch? My biggest worry is almost every shop has PayWave but Garmin pay might be different and not supported.
Old 15-04-2019, 07:29 PM   #2

Garmin Pay works like Paywave. Just tell cashier u want to use paywave and then tap your watch on the machine will do..

Tempted to get a vivoactive 3 since it is supported by OCBC for Garmin Pay and it meets my needs in terms of run/bike.

But how does Garmin Pay work? Is it like Visa PayWave? Just tell the cashier I want to use garmin pay and tap the watch? My biggest worry is almost every shop has PayWave but Garmin pay might be different and not supported.
spikeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2019, 07:37 PM   #3

Yeah, works like Paywave bro. Garmin and OCBC Bank introduced Garmin Pay, a contactless payment solution that allows users to make secure payments from the smartwatch, without the need of a phone or wallet.So make sure you got the right bank.
sunstarsunset is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.