Anytime Fitness Thread

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those looking to join ATF hougang, be warn that there is no shower and water cooler in the gym.

The only shower is outside the gym n is lock by Ci Yuan CC. Atf Members cannot use it.

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
For those looking to join ATF hougang, be warn that there is no shower and water cooler in the gym.

The only shower is outside the gym n is lock by Ci Yuan CC. Atf Members cannot use it.

wow that is kind of not so friendly.

Kangsg

Reaction score

It just means they haven't got their act together or opened too early.
Its OK to open without all your equipment in but no toilet, water, air-conditioning etc is not good.

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is aircon. But the toilet is outside the gym, 10m away from the gym.

But no shower is really a let down. :(

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest update on anytime hougang. They installed a water dispenser within the gym.

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sengkang got anytime fitness? I go their website seems like asking me to register but no info on sengkang gym.

Btw anytime fitness means 24 hour open?

darkhonour

Reaction score
intending to use ATF hougang soon, because my home is just opposite the road from ci yuan CC, how is the crowd compared to activeSG hougang?? more or less the same?

mcylo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
intending to use ATF hougang soon, because my home is just opposite the road from ci yuan CC, how is the crowd compared to activeSG hougang?? more or less the same?

I go after work at abt 5.30pm. Still plenty of cardio machines n weight machines.

Keverus

Banned
Reaction score
AF nex got platform for deadlifts and cleans rite?

got chest supported seated row machine? sth like:
72.jpg

got cable cross-over machine?

thanks

galapogos

Reaction score
AF nex got platform for deadlifts and cleans rite?

I doubt they'd let you do Olympic lifts there or dump the weight. IIRC the regular bars there are just regular bars, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think have any WL spin bars nor bumpers. Besides, they're not located on the ground floor so tenants below will surely kaopeh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.