Like Tree105Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-12-2017, 09:13 AM   #811
Master Member

Checked. Northpoijt city opening end march
dinosaur2776 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 10:12 AM   #812

BYO towel for workout and shower.

Weights wise depends on the outlet itself. but normally up to 40kg for DB.
How about towels to wipe our sweat off equipment? also BYO?
liveevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #813

Yes, BYO too. They do not provide any towels.

lunarsong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 09:47 PM   #814

They provide paper hand towels or cloth with the disinfect spray.
jaycutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 08:31 PM   #815

Hello, just asking. I'm planning to cancel my AF membership (12 months up already). Can I just email the outlet to cancel my membership or do I have to go down personally to do so? Does anyone know?
Joffany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 11:39 PM   #816
Supremacy Member

Hello, just asking. I'm planning to cancel my AF membership (12 months up already). Can I just email the outlet to cancel my membership or do I have to go down personally to do so? Does anyone know?
Should be can. I sms-ed the manager that I wanted to cancel and he processed it for me.
sallya likes this.
Old 26-12-2017, 01:00 AM   #817

Are towels and shower provided?

What are the weights available?
It is grams per square meter. A number refers to the density of the towel. Because towels are generally heavier
sallya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 06:04 PM   #818
Supremacy Member

Heng I join in US, 35 usd per month
OralMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 12:44 PM   #819
Honorary Member

Checked. Northpoijt city opening end march
Srs ah???
Tot opened liao.
Website all look ready alrdy, wif so many yandao Trainers siol
http://anytimefitness.sg/gyms/SG-0054/yishun-northpoint-city-north-east-768019
addict951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 01:11 PM   #820

Heng I join in US, 35 usd per month
Back in SG? Are you still charged 35usd?
MuppeJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #821
Master Member

Back in SG? Are you still charged 35usd?
actually last time the first sg outlet follow us pricing. heard got 58/month sgd .but not sustainable so become 88/month cheapest after pre sales end
divasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 09:12 PM   #822
Arch-Supremacy Member

There is one new one at Kembangan. Decided to ask more since it is near my house.

$68 per month for first 100 who sign up. I think very expensive if basic items such as towels are not given.

Called the number to ask and the salesperson seems quite full of himself too. I asked if there are facilities such as steam room since the usual price is $98 per month. He said no one uses such facilities and there is no need to have it

For the price they are charging, the low level of service and not giving towels is quite shocking
FT_FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 12:14 AM   #823

There is one new one at Kembangan. Decided to ask more since it is near my house.

$68 per month for first 100 who sign up. I think very expensive if basic items such as towels are not given.

Called the number to ask and the salesperson seems quite full of himself too. I asked if there are facilities such as steam room since the usual price is $98 per month. He said no one uses such facilities and there is no need to have it

For the price they are charging, the low level of service and not giving towels is quite shocking
$68/month is actually very cheap, and you should rightfully be expecting a no-frills gym that hopefully focuses more on quality of the equipment and sustainability of the gym (such as membership control) rather than secondary amenities like towels/attire and steam rooms. If you want those, look elsewhere to Fitness First/Pure Fitness, which is charging over twice as much.

HWZ lifting Stats

PM me for iherb discount code
galapogos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 12:30 AM   #824
Master Member

$68/month is actually very cheap, and you should rightfully be expecting a no-frills gym that hopefully focuses more on quality of the equipment and sustainability of the gym (such as membership control) rather than secondary amenities like towels/attire and steam rooms. If you want those, look elsewhere to Fitness First/Pure Fitness, which is charging over twice as much.
Ya lo. u want steam sauna, can, den pay more than 98/month lo but at other gyms like ft, tf etc.
Yes, they do have yearly rates cheaper than anytime fitness but that is because they have long-term contract like3 years or more kind.. anytime only have like max 1.5year contract.80 to 90/month for a no frills private gym kinda decent le
divasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 12:59 AM   #825

Coming from True Fitness previously, I must say that you need to 'forget' the standard that those big gyms has set, like providing towels, plenty of shower rooms, fitness classes and etc.

AF don't provide towels, they have very little shower rooms which you must queue if you go during peak hours, and fitness classes are limited.

But this suits me because I don't attend classes, there is an outlet near my workplace which I can shower at if the shower rooms in the gym has long queue, the early morning crowd is a lot lesser than the True Fitness outlet which I attended previously, there is an outlet within 10 mins walk from my house which I can happily go at 10pm when I feel like it.

I used to pay $40/mth for TF through AIA vitality promo, but I gave that up and is paying $68/mth for AT.
lunarsong is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.