HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anytime Fitness Thread

Like Tree103Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2017, 12:59 AM   #826

Coming from True Fitness previously, I must say that you need to 'forget' the standard that those big gyms has set, like providing towels, plenty of shower rooms, fitness classes and etc.

AF don't provide towels, they have very little shower rooms which you must queue if you go during peak hours, and fitness classes are limited.

But this suits me because I don't attend classes, there is an outlet near my workplace which I can shower at if the shower rooms in the gym has long queue, the early morning crowd is a lot lesser than the True Fitness outlet which I attended previously, there is an outlet within 10 mins walk from my house which I can happily go at 10pm when I feel like it.

I used to pay $40/mth for TF through AIA vitality promo, but I gave that up and is paying $68/mth for AT.
lunarsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 10:08 PM   #827

There is one new one at Kembangan. Decided to ask more since it is near my house.

$68 per month for first 100 who sign up. I think very expensive if basic items such as towels are not given.

Called the number to ask and the salesperson seems quite full of himself too. I asked if there are facilities such as steam room since the usual price is $98 per month. He said no one uses such facilities and there is no need to have it

For the price they are charging, the low level of service and not giving towels is quite shocking
68 is a great price

Which part of kembangan is it at?
soteyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 10:15 PM   #828
Supremacy Member

the gym got trainer or instructor there?
how about the price and quality of personal trainer?
only_lonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #829

Anyone faced the problem of unable to enter the gym with your key tdy? I kena his problem and was told to return later tdy with my key for them to perform something on it
lunarsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 05:43 PM   #830

anyone tried the hillv2 outlet? what is their result based training membership like?

do they have a fixed monthly fee?
Old 05-01-2018, 07:39 PM   #831

68 is a great price

Which part of kembangan is it at?
Its at 398 Changi Road super near my house....
GardenofFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 07:43 PM   #832

There is one new one at Kembangan. Decided to ask more since it is near my house.

$68 per month for first 100 who sign up. I think very expensive if basic items such as towels are not given.

Called the number to ask and the salesperson seems quite full of himself too. I asked if there are facilities such as steam room since the usual price is $98 per month. He said no one uses such facilities and there is no need to have it

For the price they are charging, the low level of service and not giving towels is quite shocking
Dude, this price damn cheap already leh. $68 is like damn cheap la.... $68 you can't even sign up at Fitness First or True Fitness.. If you want steam room and all then you go there instead. Anytime Fitness is more for convenience and it is 24/7 available for YOU. If you don't like this rate then I suggest you go to a more high end gym.

Sometimes I don't understand Singaporeans.. So cheap already still don't want. MAI TU LIAO LA BRO...
Old 05-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #833

Honestly this Kembangan outlet is damn convenient. I stay a street down only omg... I'm so happy they opened here. I mean, there's no other fully equipped gyms around the area... I went down to talk to the lady the other day. (She's quite pretty btw) She told me the gym is like 4 units about 2500sqft and they have a private studio here. My wife and I signed up together haha. She's the one that pulled me into this!!!

Probably doing PT with them too!! They have 2 PT's there. One is Edmund and the other is the pretty girl (I forgot her name!!) Just call them to check on the price and details if you guys are interested!
Old 06-01-2018, 04:58 PM   #834

Too bad Kembangan is nowhere near my house. There’s a clause that says if I use other outlet more they will transfer my membership over and I will need to pay the usual monthly fee.
liveevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 07:53 PM   #835
Master Member

Too bad Kembangan is nowhere near my house. There’s a clause that says if I use other outlet more they will transfer my membership over and I will need to pay the usual monthly fee.
no leh. the clause is that ur membership will be transfer but whether the "usual monthly fee" happens hor, they still have to wait till after 12 months after when the initial contract is over.

In most cases, they will use this sentence la,so u wont go the other outlet often mah. because if u go other outlet often and ur membership transfer there, it means the payment is made to the new outlet and the old outlet that u used to go will lose the profit.

Also in general, after the initial 12 month contract for 68/month is over, MOST OF THE TIME, the outlets will not upgrade u to 88/month, not that it never happen before but very seldom. They rather earn 20 /month lesser than totally dont earn at all if u up ur monthly payment to 88 and decide to cancel ur membership.
divasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 03:50 PM   #836

Wow kembangan. Makes sense to cater to the landed property owners there.

I will stick to my 2.5 sports council gym
propertyinvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 10:51 AM   #837
Great Supremacy Member

AF at Tasmania is very nice sia
Old 09-01-2018, 01:08 PM   #838

AF at Tasmania is very nice sia
Australia AF is one level above SG. Very spacious!
teckgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:26 PM   #839
Great Supremacy Member

Australia AF is one level above SG. Very spacious!
yup it is, they have more stuff due to the space
Old 10-01-2018, 07:44 PM   #840
Arch-Supremacy Member

so $88/mth ish promotion rate?
iirc i ask b4, quoted me $88, normal rate
sevensomerset is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.