Anytime Fitness Thread

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
vGhQ2Yrl.jpg

Sent from The Concept Of Hope Is Nothing More Than Giving Up. A Word That Holds No True Meaning using GAGT

DJV1986

Reaction score
60-days usage

new to AF here.

there is a 60 days clause for usage of other gym other than your home AF gym which you signed up for, anyone has experience being asked to transfer to the gym they frequent outside your home gym?

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
new to AF here.

there is a 60 days clause for usage of other gym other than your home AF gym which you signed up for, anyone has experience being asked to transfer to the gym they frequent outside your home gym?
Is auto transfer
Unless is oversea transfer den is manual

Sent from The Concept Of Hope Is Nothing More Than Giving Up. A Word That Holds No True Meaning using GAGT

jayson_cheong

Reaction score
anyone been charged inconsistently of the monthly fee?
I found out that sometimes I was charged $95 instead of $88.
anyone aware is there any other additional cost for the monthly fee?

BeaRzwalken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
anyone been charged inconsistently of the monthly fee?
I found out that sometimes I was charged $95 instead of $88.
anyone aware is there any other additional cost for the monthly fee?
7% gst

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I moved from FF to AF. I didn't really feel that it was a downgrade cause the FF (Tanjong Pagar outlets) were always packed no matter which part of the day but FF international plaza has some down time where it's not so crowded. Also, I like that it's 24 hours. Only thing is that there is no clothes or towel.

There are toilets but not as many cubicles as the ones at AF. However, I've never had to queue for it unlike at AF. At least so far I've always had a cubicle whenever I wanted to shower.

Lockers... Inever locked my items just put on the racks and had no problems but you can bring your own lock if you're not comfortable.

Crowd during weekdays evening would depend on which outlet.

How much were you paying at FF before you left?

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TF is cheaper than AF. And much bigger space, free towels and tons of shower rooms.

So dont quite understand why people sign on with AF.

Chiu nose why california fitness close down :o

Because it’s cheaper, at least that was one of the reason

Ragemage

Reaction score
wow. Since franchise business, I expected to be at least same same. There are showers provided in this west area

Same goes for AF Ci Yuan gym. Toilets are outside and the CC mgmt has locked up the only shower cubicle for fear of outsiders abusing it. So can forget about working out in the morning before leaving for work.

stereogum

Reaction score
Wanting to transfer membership

Hi,

looking to transfer my AF membership. Anyone keen can pm me. Signed in November 2019

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.