HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anytime Fitness Thread

Like Tree102Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2014, 09:02 AM   #91

Buyers Beware 470 ANYTIME FITNESS Complaints and Reports @ Pissed Consumer This franchise model gives me the idea that if the the gyms may not be consistent in service and experience.

Really like the concept but if the government can have more fitness parks with log lifts and bars, gyms are less necessary except for haze seasons. Read on forums they use face recognition technology, do not allow members to bring non-members in, do not allow people inside to open the door to those outside, what is the true experience?

Think I belong to the nature workout type rather than gym.
hendonmember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:28 AM   #92
Master Member

+1 AF NEX.
XanderBuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:53 AM   #93
Supremacy Member

+1 AF NEX.
Pretty sure you were the one squatting there at the early AM just now. But I didn't wanna go up and talk cus scaredy-cat, shagged, and also cus you looked focused on your sets. I was the small dude doing noisy deads and grabbing all their plasters

Old 02-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #94
Supremacy Member

jowa kokor i spying on you on insta liao xexexe

good luck getting that 150 squat !

thanks man. hopefully soon

Old 02-11-2014, 07:18 PM   #95
Supremacy Member

Buyers Beware 470 ANYTIME FITNESS Complaints and Reports @ Pissed Consumer This franchise model gives me the idea that if the the gyms may not be consistent in service and experience.

Really like the concept but if the government can have more fitness parks with log lifts and bars, gyms are less necessary except for haze seasons. Read on forums they use face recognition technology, do not allow members to bring non-members in, do not allow people inside to open the door to those outside, what is the true experience?

you also belong to the keep your stupid opinions to yourself type.

obviously since it's 24 hrs and unstaffed after working hours they won't let members open the door to any stranger. can please use your brains before making this type of stupid comments.

they do not allow non members in because it's a private gym. that's how they earn revenue. if people are allowed to bring in guests all the time won't the gym be overcrowded? and no one will sign up for gyms which are packed.

all these are common sense, you don't need a business or marketing diploma/degree to know this.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #96
Supremacy Member

Anyone here visits the Bedok or the west coast AF gyms?
discoburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:23 PM   #97
Honorary Member

AF Woodlands really bery sad ah?
I went there see see look look 2 months ago, looked good from outside leh

Last edited by addict951; 02-11-2014 at 10:31 PM..
addict951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:44 PM   #98

you also belong to the keep your stupid opinions to yourself type.

obviously since it's 24 hrs and unstaffed after working hours they won't let members open the door to any stranger. can please use your brains before making this type of stupid comments.

they do not allow non members in because it's a private gym. that's how they earn revenue. if people are allowed to bring in guests all the time won't the gym be overcrowded? and no one will sign up for gyms which are packed.

all these are common sense, you don't need a business or marketing diploma/degree to know this.
He or she is asking about the true experience of the security measures & not that those measures aren't needed.

You're the one not keeping your stupid opinions to yourself & not using your brains before making stupid comments. The irony is lost on you. Learn how to read & think in future before abusing others. Not that you're in any position to abuse others.

Last edited by Kangsg; 03-11-2014 at 12:27 PM..
Kangsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:36 PM   #99
Master Member

Pretty sure you were the one squatting there at the early AM just now. But I didn't wanna go up and talk cus scaredy-cat, shagged, and also cus you looked focused on your sets. I was the small dude doing noisy deads and grabbing all their plasters

Awesome! Firstly props on training at 5AM on a Sunday! You did great with your deads. I actually thought it might be you but I was also not sure

I'm back into training after nearly a 2 year lay-off (focused on BJJ), now I'm trying to lose fat, get strong and compliment my BJJ as well.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:39 PM   #100
Master Member

There's CCTV 24 hours (at least during the non-staffed hours). The member takes responsibility in any event of letting a non-member in (friend or stranger).
Old 03-11-2014, 01:42 PM   #101

Looks like Tanjong Pagar and Nex both have Kettlebells and AMK are having them delivered soon

Glad to see the above buck the trend

Local gym rarely has kettlebell, let alone auto-pilot gym like Anytime.
digiwahjai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:24 PM   #102
Supremacy Member

Awesome! Firstly props on training at 5AM on a Sunday! You did great with your deads. I actually thought it might be you but I was also not sure

I'm back into training after nearly a 2 year lay-off (focused on BJJ), now I'm trying to lose fat, get strong and compliment my BJJ as well.
I feel a great sense of joy in seeing a mostly empty gym. That alone is enough to drive me to arriving early.

If you're anything like me, we will be seeing each other at AF nex every sun at about the same time

Old 03-11-2014, 06:25 PM   #103

Anyone went to nanyang one before? How was it?
UncleFaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 06:39 PM   #104
Supremacy Member

He or she is asking about the true experience of the security measures & not that those measures aren't needed.

You're the one not keeping your stupid opinions to yourself & not using your brains before making stupid comments. The irony is lost on you. Learn how to read & think in future before abusing others. Not that you're in any position to abuse others.
Lmao!! Same goes to you. Thought you "blocked" me since months ago. Wonder how you're able to see my post
Jowa__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:00 PM   #105

Jowa__ STFU

Where did you sign up? I make sure I avoid.

Any smarter person who studies the business model will realize that the barrier of entry is low hence you will be lucky to get a good franchisee who maintains the gym and machines working smooth and clean. Practically, even condos with security guards have problems keeping non-residents out like guests/ ang mos who walk in for free swim/gym.

What is to stop a family sharing 1 key fob? Who dare to say that your data is kept securely and not misused?

Police also murder, Teachers/Priests also have sex with students/children This is the real world.

Last edited by hendonmember; 03-11-2014 at 09:03 PM..
hendonmember is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.