HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Considering Adult Circumcision (Phimosis)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2019, 12:38 PM   #1

Considering Adult Circumcision (Phimosis)

Hello Everyone!

Iím thinking of doing laser circumcision. I have phimosis hence hyper-sensitivity. Itís Super Super painful anything touches the tip. Itís a tough spot for me, I fear touching it myself too due to the excruciating pain experienced by hyper-sensitivity.

If I were to op for circumcision, how will I be able to change the bandage as I fear the pain so much? Itís unbearable.

Does the penis sensitivity go down just by letting it exposed to air and not touch anything ? ( I canít imagine putting on any sort of underwear, even the slightest touch causes a very very painful sensation )

Lastly, can you extend your MC from home in the event the hypersensitive is too unbearable for you to go out and extend your mc ? Currently an NSF. Felt itís a good time to do it but the MC might extend till Super Long due to hypersensitive. Donít say I Keng. The pain is much more worst than going for NS, I just want to save time so I can return to studies after NS.

I started a new threat because my condition is slightly different, my emotional fear of it. I have 0 pain tolerance and this is going to hurt a lot. Especially the Super oversensitive tip causing extreme pain when touched.

Thank you and awaiting for some helpful replies.
MythicalMystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 02:13 AM   #2

Hello Everyone!

Iím thinking of doing laser circumcision. I have phimosis hence hyper-sensitivity. Itís Super Super painful anything touches the tip. Itís a tough spot for me, I fear touching it myself too due to the excruciating pain experienced by hyper-sensitivity.

If I were to op for circumcision, how will I be able to change the bandage as I fear the pain so much? Itís unbearable.

Does the penis sensitivity go down just by letting it exposed to air and not touch anything ? ( I canít imagine putting on any sort of underwear, even the slightest touch causes a very very painful sensation )

Lastly, can you extend your MC from home in the event the hypersensitive is too unbearable for you to go out and extend your mc ? Currently an NSF. Felt itís a good time to do it but the MC might extend till Super Long due to hypersensitive. Donít say I Keng. The pain is much more worst than going for NS, I just want to save time so I can return to studies after NS.

I started a new threat because my condition is slightly different, my emotional fear of it. I have 0 pain tolerance and this is going to hurt a lot. Especially the Super oversensitive tip causing extreme pain when touched.

Thank you and awaiting for some helpful replies.
usually hospital dont offer laser circumcision.
It's best to go to a polyclinic get a referral letter to urology of your choice for consultation usually $20+ after subsidy. Then they will arrange G.A appointment and surgery date with you. Surgery is deductible by medisave. Since you are NSF , everything will be covered.
If you have phimosis it will be super sensitive for first few weeks. But it will get better after a month.
You must differentiate between pain and sensitivity.

If you apply vaseline at your gland and bandage it up, it will be better and wear a slightly fit underwear to hold your KKJ in place and upright to prevent rubbing and swelling.

Your KKJ cant possibly touches nothing. It will be bandage up (best to do it) so long as you ear with it, the sensitivity will reduce within 2 months.
MC is usually 2 weeks and can be extended depends what excuse you gave. Usually another week or 2.
.UltraLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.