Dental Implant

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Today I discovered that near my molar there was a pus.
I though removing the pus will be fine until the dentist told me to get an X-Ray.
There after, i found out that there was fracture on my root canal and dentist suggest that I get an implant.

I was quoted $150 for removing the molar and $2000 (after subsidies from medisave).

My other concern is pain, I have history of getting fever after removing upper wisdom tooth.

I know I can't wait any longer, unless I end swollen jaw in hospital.

Any one can recommend any treatment options?
Like getting a referral from the polyclinic and go to Khoo Teck Puat?
And is also Prushield extra claimable for this?

YJL1984

Reaction score
Hi there,

Today I discovered that near my molar there was a pus.
I though removing the pus will be fine until the dentist told me to get an X-Ray.
There after, i found out that there was fracture on my root canal and dentist suggest that I get an implant.

I was quoted $150 for removing the molar and $2000 (after subsidies from medisave).

My other concern is pain, I have history of getting fever after removing upper wisdom tooth.

I know I can't wait any longer, unless I end swollen jaw in hospital.

Any one can recommend any treatment options?
Like getting a referral from the polyclinic and go to Khoo Teck Puat?
And is also Prushield extra claimable for this?

U can consider doing an implant. I doubt it will cause u fever. Do feel free to pm me to know more.... :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.