Eczema

kukubee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is eczema same as keratosis pilaris? u noe those red bumps on limbs that look like clogged pores...

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
finally i see someone in edmw with psoriasis. i thot im the only one

mine is jin jia liaz

the groin and balls.

makes me lose sleep everynight

keep scratching balls and groin.

face also kena.

become 2 face

back of ear

scalp

doctor ask me to go back for review to test cholestrol, blood sugar and blood pressure. :(

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
please stop scratching ur flare up area, it will only worsen the red spots and cause them to become larger! temp solution while waiting for ur appointment at the NSC is go see a private doctor and get those anti-itch tablets and some bethamesome cream.

i have been living with psoriasis for the past 13 years and have learnt to accept it. i only worry about my future kids being diagnosed with this stupid psoriasis, though the doctor say its a very low percentage that it may happen. but still it will, heng suay :(

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3-4 years back and u only now diagnosed with psoriasis?? Why nv see the skin centre doc back then? Ur area most likely put bethamasome cream can ok liao. Last time i also have in those areas but now totally no more, only have flare ups in lower back area, and buttock.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
3-4 years back and u only now diagnosed with psoriasis?? Why nv see the skin centre doc back then? Ur area most likely put bethamasome cream can ok liao. Last time i also have in those areas but now totally no more, only have flare ups in lower back area, and buttock.

i see various family doctor

they all diagnosed its jock itch then on and off ok.

give me useless cream that don't totally make the itch go away..

i ate anti fungal medicine for nothing..

use too much cream will have thinning of skin and get cut easily.

till i buey tahan go polyclinic get referral letter to go NSC.

now my eyebrow area and nose area still haven't gone completely.

give me eloma..

and dezcor shampoo for washiing scalp.

mine condition is due to genetic and perhaps general health

my dad also kena, hes much worse

lower back kena, upper back also

red patch, scaly skin and red spots. bleeding.

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my whole family only i am diagnosed with psoriasis. the skin centre doctor will better advise u on how to cope with psoriasis. cause it most likely we will have it until we die.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
my whole family only i am diagnosed with psoriasis. the skin centre doctor will better advise u on how to cope with psoriasis. cause it most likely we will have it until we die.

follow - up appointment, need to take blood sugar test, lipid test and blood pressure test.

yeah psoriasis is incurable..

only can control the symptons.

that time got 1 female ang moh doctor sit in..

the main doctor is a sinkie chinese male.

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most of the skin centre doctors are trainees, normally a senior doctor will be in the room with them to observe, or the other way round. do post ur update back here after your appointment. cheers :)

and dun need worry too much also, cause stress is one of the contributing factor in psoriasis flare up.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
most of the skin centre doctors are trainees, normally a senior doctor will be in the room with them to observe, or the other way round. do post ur update back here after your appointment. cheers :)

and dun need worry too much also, cause stress is one of the contributing factor in psoriasis flare up.

i already went once liao.

that time ask me show him the groin area, that ang moh bu doctor also keep looking. :s22:

next appointment is in april.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
u went NSC before then nv take their medication??

they give me 1 cream, 1 liquid and 1 shampoo

cream for face and groin, other body parts.

liquid to rub against scalp

shampoo for hair/scalp

never give me medicine.

vae_victis

Reaction score
Hi to all EDMWers, I'd like to invite you to my page
https://www.facebook.com/saynototopicalsteroids

The page aims to provide information to help people who are suffering from chronic skin problems. The information presented are without any personal or vested interest.

Do like the page and share with them with your friends in a bid to spread awareness!

Thank you!

vae_victis

Reaction score

yep those are opinions. I'd like you to see what is the real world, when you google topical steroid addiction/withdrawal, you will see many kids suffering from horrid skin symptoms when topical steroids are not used after years of cumulative application.

Not just kids, adults too, and I'm one of them. My blog, along with many other blog links, document this process. It is important to understand the long term side effects of TS.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.