HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Eczema

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2019, 07:21 PM   #2791

Homeopathy has a best solution to prevent one from Auto immune decease.

Visit homeopathyandwellness.com, she has cured my skin issues.
Kolsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 07:24 PM   #2792

Please try homeopathy on eczema instead of steroids.

As per homoepathy it's all due to our mind and thoughts we catch this kind of decease.

Do visit homeopathy and wellness.com for further details.
Kolsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 11:56 AM   #2793
Supremacy Member

Hi guys just to share i have been taking this medicine call deximune.
Can google it. Its not a steriod and can be taken long term if you have severe enzema. Works well for me.
bendi85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 02:01 PM   #2794
Master Member

i had slight eczema on my face and on my right hand.
i've started drinking alkaline water from water ionizer after i moved into my own home in this March.

and now, the eczema on my face is cleared and the right hand is healing...
maybe you guys can try on drinking alkaline water but i don't know if it works on your body or not...

now i can eat prawns, la-la, shellfishes and sambal without flaring it...
so far so good for me...
elmariachi and earle1972 like this.
Clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2019, 12:16 PM   #2795

I start having eczema few years back & now it is under control. I use Physiogel AI cream to help control the redness, itchiness & don't make it worsen but healing is slow. I also have a stubborn red itchy patch on my arm fold which can't heal for a year then the Australia goat soap (with manuka honey) come in & I notice great improvement on the redness in a week, the arm fold eczema is fully gone now. I'm almost fully recovered now, hardly any redness occurred. Still apply the Physiogel cream (switch to cheaper daily moisture cream) to keep skin moisturized after bath.

I also bath with Chinese herb 鱼腥草 & seen good result too. Now I do it 3 time per week. Just boil a handful of the herb in a pot of water for 15mins & filter out the herb, let the water cool. Rinse eczema with the water after shower.
suuhhc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2019, 06:38 PM   #2796

Anyone went to Yu Guo Chinese Physician Pte Ltd at Kembangan Plaza last year (2018) and was given a pink cream for eczema? That cream literally cured my eczema but when I went back this year (2019) the physician said they no longer bring in that cream anymore. Damn sad.

Anyone happens to know the name of the pink cream or where else to get it?
Thanks!
boonboonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2019, 10:47 PM   #2797

Can be more specific on the cream? Pink is the name of it or just the colour? Also - did I ask why they no longer carry ...?
jamietehc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2019, 01:20 AM   #2798

Anyone went to Yu Guo Chinese Physician Pte Ltd at Kembangan Plaza last year (2018) and was given a pink cream for eczema? That cream literally cured my eczema but when I went back this year (2019) the physician said they no longer bring in that cream anymore. Damn sad.

Thanks!

I think I might know the cream. Does it come in tubes? Maybe is zudaifu... you can find it in Lazada/shopee... but it doesn’t require prescription though..
Ct9awk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2019, 10:53 AM   #2799
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks!
Be careful of some of these creams that work too well. Some of them contain steroids. Which may be the reason y they no longer bring it in?
evilerniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.