HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Eczema

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-04-2020, 05:23 AM   #2911
Master Member

Anyone experience worsening Eczema due to the recent weather? My itch getting more intense recently.
Shutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2020, 03:22 PM   #2912

No, i didn't feel my eczema itch getting more serious over these days of recent warm weather.

Anyone experience worsening Eczema due to the recent weather? My itch getting more intense recently.
Picman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2020, 03:23 PM   #2913
Honorary Member

sometimes itch is accompanied by needle poking (pain) feeling
Old 25-04-2020, 03:28 PM   #2914

sometimes itch is accompanied by needle poking (pain) feeling
Oh..it must be very painful..how long have you been suffering?
Old 25-04-2020, 03:43 PM   #2915

No, i didn't feel my eczema itch getting more serious over these days of recent warm weather.
Some photos to share over my recent outbreak.
https://imgur.com/a/jijUeXr
Old 01-05-2020, 12:38 AM   #2916
Master Member

I also have eczema on joints. It is hard to control as it can ignite depending on mood / event . Anyways whatever I use sometimes after a Long time they no longer work on me . Whatever work on others may or may not work on me :
1 unity orange coal tar soap - drying but effective ( ironic)
2 whenever itch , quickly wash with soap
3 use soaps that do not leave residue
4 use moisturiser that do not feel sticky / have feeling
5 marks and spencer heavily scented round body butter - very scented but works immediately
Tabbycat in grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 03:00 PM   #2917

My neck usually itches when I keep perspiring due to hot weather like this. Otherwise, it doesn't give much problems. Arm always itches, no difference regardless of weather.

Do you all wake up middle of night feeling very itch.

As in Everytime around the same time
Nope, but it's true that some feel the itch more at night. If you do a search on "eczema itch night", you should be able to find some articles on that.
okypoky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 03:09 PM   #2918
Arch-Supremacy Member

Well fellows, I can only advice those with skins matter to nourish n enhance your liver .
Get well asap ,Goodday
mccmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2020, 09:24 PM   #2919

Miraculously I recovered, I tried every single method that I can try except for prednisolone. I went TCM, acupuncture, too packs and packs of bitter medicine, smear lots of moisturiser, uses steroid, uses suu balm to control the itch (it works!) uses suubalm shower gel, took MLM products. Iíve made quite a good progress, not 100% back to what I was previously but it is so much more comfortable now, no scratching. But my skin is dry and sometimes it will still be flaky and also the skin color is uneven. I am in this state for at least 4 months now, I hope it will only get better..

I donít know what made me recover this much but hang in there guys! I know itís not easy especially after going through it personally myself, many respect for those with eczema and is still working hard in their job or in life with a permanent distraction of itching throughout. If you really want to know what tcm I went to do pm me and I will share it with you, I hope a real cure can be found soon!
Shutterfly likes this.
Ct9awk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2020, 05:53 AM   #2920
Master Member

Miraculously I recovered, I tried every single method that I can try except for prednisolone. I went TCM, acupuncture, too packs and packs of bitter medicine, smear lots of moisturiser, uses steroid, uses suu balm to control the itch (it works!) uses suubalm shower gel, took MLM products. Iíve made quite a good progress, not 100% back to what I was previously but it is so much more comfortable now, no scratching. But my skin is dry and sometimes it will still be flaky and also the skin color is uneven. I am in this state for at least 4 months now, I hope it will only get better..

I donít know what made me recover this much but hang in there guys! I know itís not easy especially after going through it personally myself, many respect for those with eczema and is still working hard in their job or in life with a permanent distraction of itching throughout. If you really want to know what tcm I went to do pm me and I will share it with you, I hope a real cure can be found soon!
Thanks for sharing! Maybe you can share it on another thread too.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...269445-28.html
Shutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2020, 01:08 PM   #2921

Thanks for sharing! Maybe you can share it on another thread too.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/e...269445-28.html
oh thanks!
Ct9awk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2020, 11:32 PM   #2922

Sorry to hear that.
Have you considered allergy test? For myself iím 45 years old. My ezcema started a few years back. At the same time I started getting lots of allergies reactions. On doc recommendation, i went for allergies test and found that I developed allergies to seafood which is so sad because I enjoy seafood. On those rare occasions I decided to eat seafood, my eszema flared.
May i know how/ where you went for the allergy test. Also how much it cost?
punkarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2020, 11:55 PM   #2923

Hi. I did skin allergy test at raffles horspital towards end last year for my dust mite allergies. It cost around 600 bucks

May i know how/ where you went for the allergy test. Also how much it cost?
crlsberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #2924
Arch-Supremacy Member

I shared the below in another eczema thread.. I think this will benefit fellow eczema sufferers here

Okay.. I've added 2 products to my care routine for awhile now and I will recommend everyone to try them..

1. Sun Balm - Scalp Care

Can be bought at Watson's for about $38, I remember I saw it cheaper on Shopee by a few dollars, if you don't need it urgently, go buy from Shopee better.

This is a spray which is to be sprayed on your scalp whenever you feel itchy. My cousin who has eczema like me didn't really like it because she found the "method cooling feel" a little painful. For me, I don't feel any discomfort or pain at all and it effectively stop the itch upon application. 1 month using, I got less dandruff than before.

2. Wowo Moisturizing Shower Gel

Was recommended by my wife's aunt, bought a bottle to try. Shower gel contains apricot oil, hydrolyzed elastin, olive oil and jojoba oil. I've just ordered my 3rd bottle and even my wife who has no eczema or any skin issues is using this to shower as it is very moisturizing and has a very nice natural fragrance.

1ish month into using this product, the dry red patches on my torso are mostly healed. Of course this is not a miracle gel, if your eczema is flaring now - you still need to get it under control with your prescription first. For me, I am very lazy and only moisturize with PhysioGel AI (another great product!!) once a day.. and so this Wowo shower gel really helps me by keeping my skin very moisturized after shower.

Can be bought from online retailers, the prices varies.. but be very careful not to buy fake ones with no QR code, I've heard that no QR codes one are diluted... I bought 3 bottles from
https://sg.carousell.com/p/1010293223 It's the best price online for QR code ones I found so far and got free shipping for buying 2
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.