HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Experience with dental braces

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2019, 03:36 PM   #1

Experience with dental braces

Hi all planning to get braces (: can share with me the clinics yall have went to and your experience with them? Thanks!
hzlahok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:08 PM   #2

I went to TLC .... very good. I have been Dr Kevin Co’s patient in the last few months and all I can say about him is truly professional. I had a root canal done by his and his team, painless and I feel like taken care by the right professionals. His advice is also sharing pros and cons in the long run, no hard sell. Until now I am still a regular patient at TLC and I am getting my husband to visit as well! Highly recommended to those looking for professional dental services! I know they do Invisalign as well - you can call for quotation
jamietehc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 05:09 PM   #3

I went to TLC .... very good. I have been Dr Kevin Coís patient in the last few months and all I can say about him is truly professional. I had a root canal done by his and his team, painless and I feel like taken care by the right professionals. His advice is also sharing pros and cons in the long run, no hard sell. Until now I am still a regular patient at TLC and I am getting my husband to visit as well! Highly recommended to those looking for professional dental services! I know they do Invisalign as well - you can call for quotation
Thank you for this! Will check out
youngmummyemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:51 PM   #4

Hello, I would suggest going to Symmetry Dentofacial Aesthetics, Doctor Eugene Wee!
I did mine with him and the braces experience was really good! But do note that it is on the expensive side, around 4.5k or more. Doctor Eugene is really nice n friendly very chatty as well, I also did wisdom tooth extraction with him before n it was painless! 😁
JellyTofu24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 08:56 PM   #5

Dr Eugene sounds very good - where is the clinic please? And how Long does the procedure DM take in totality?
jamietehc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2019, 11:24 AM   #6

4.5k is one of the cheapest I’ve heard of actually
andytantravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2019, 07:51 PM   #7

I got same thing also

4.5k is one of the cheapest I’ve heard of actually
Old 30-06-2019, 09:39 PM   #8

4500 before GST, excluding retainers and extractions is expensive, imho, UNLESS it is a very difficult case.

if you are a student or your children (still studying), you can easily get 3500 before GST excluding retainers and extractions. happy googling!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.