Fitbit users?

chowter

Reaction score
Bought mine from SG Apple online store. Light and comfy to wear. Water resistant and tough (dropped a few times). The indicator lights are bright and the vibrating alarm is great. Battery life around 5 -6days and seems reasonable.

The Android app BT syncs quite quickly with my SGN2. Only dislike is that the food plan is solely western and doesn't have local stuff (using iDat for calorie count).

Having said all this , its mainly built for running so the flex may not work so well with other kinds of exercise. Even on the treadmill , there are discrepancies.

Overall , some kind of motivation is better than none to get my butt off the chair and do some exercise. So still lovin' the Flex and would recommend it.

marvinz911

Reaction score
Bought mine from SG Apple online store. Light and comfy to wear. Water resistant and tough (dropped a few times). The indicator lights are bright and the vibrating alarm is great. Battery life around 5 -6days and seems reasonable.

The Android app BT syncs quite quickly with my SGN2. Only dislike is that the food plan is solely western and doesn't have local stuff (using iDat for calorie count).

Having said all this , its mainly built for running so the flex may not work so well with other kinds of exercise. Even on the treadmill , there are discrepancies.

Overall , some kind of motivation is better than none to get my butt off the chair and do some exercise. So still lovin' the Flex and would recommend it.

u might want to try out my fitness pal. i was able to add things like prata and kaya toast. their data base is larger. They sum up all the meal added as a total summary in fitbit dashboard

marvinz911

Reaction score
still going well after almost a month. i've not taken it off for showers so far and no issues yet :)

no issue of evaporation inside the band? i always get this irritating water vapor near the display window. stopped bathing with it. Scare the water might enter the fitbit :s13:

djchris

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would take it off when showering. The gadget is too expensive to test. My Fitbit One went into the washing machine and drowned previously. :(

For other activities, it's more accurate to use watches made for the activity. I have a Garmin watch for running just because it tracks heart rate, calories, and have GPS, etc.

The good thing about the Fitbit platform is that it integrates with sites like Garmin Connect (to pull all my running and swimming stats) and MyFitnessPal (to pull all my local eating logs) together to produce a full view of my health.

Tiffa

Reaction score
yeah, was amazing at how "local" myfitnesspal database... using it with my fitbit flex as well.

galapogos

Reaction score
I'd be wary of the database in myfitnesspal. I think it's crowdsourced and isn't very accurate.

marvinz911

Reaction score
Anyone know who is the distributor for fitbit flex in SG ?
i got mine from sony showroom in funan under the GE promo.
After 3 weeks of use the band seems to be breaking apart, sent an email to Fitbit and they were willing to sent a complimentary band but only to Germany, France, Spain or United States :(
Thus trying to find the local distributor to see if they are willing to exchange the band. Anyone know ?

nonpareil

Reaction score
Fitbit One user here.
Use it everyday to track my steps mainly while syncing data with My Fitness Pal for my daily calorie count.
As the above mention, MFB database is crowd sourced so the data might be wholly accurate.
That aside, I love what Fitbit does for me as it motivates me to move more often.

ketua

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cheapo, so self-motivate to move my a55 more. :s13:

shiki_lee

Reaction score
Anyone know who is the distributor for fitbit flex in SG ?
i got mine from sony showroom in funan under the GE promo.
After 3 weeks of use the band seems to be breaking apart, sent an email to Fitbit and they were willing to sent a complimentary band but only to Germany, France, Spain or United States :(
Thus trying to find the local distributor to see if they are willing to exchange the band. Anyone know ?

Hey you managed to get replacement ? Mine also break 2 weeks ago :(

Reaction score
just checking, any active #Fitbit users here still?

PS: sorry for resurrecting such as old thread but I think it's better to just stick to one related thread so hoping to see some positive support from you guys here. :s13::s13::s13:

csc12345678

Master Member
Reaction score
Looking at the Aria. May I know who provides the warranty and where to send in for warranty ? Thank you.

Doritoss

Reaction score
I've had friends experiencing the same issue, would say that it's somewhat of a tricky process trying to let the customer service know that your wrist band is coming apart.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.