www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Health & Fitness Corner (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/)
-   -   fitness first (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/fitness-first-3407263.html)

galapogos 01-07-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee_tired_sheep (Post 77529449)
i CPL only follow order cannot think

Very good, go run to that lamp post there, touch and come back then gimme 20. After that go CSM office sign 7 extra.

lee_tired_sheep 01-07-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradLee (Post 77530227)
CPL Lee very guailan hahaha:s13::s12:

SAF day SAF style

Quote:

Originally Posted by galapogos (Post 77530532)
Very good, go run to that lamp post there, touch and come back then gimme 20. After that go CSM office sign 7 extra.

say first running, pushing and signing environment got aircon or not la

jokerk 01-07-2013 05:04 PM

haha no aircon at swf.

seriously no frills.

IIRC

many wooden platforms, bumper plates.

1 bench press station. 1 pull up bar. 1 cage.

foam rollers.

people there look like they "mean business"

thats what i remembered from my visit.

dj_flame 01-07-2013 09:34 PM

Whats SWF? Sounds like my kind of place.

BradLee 01-07-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_flame (Post 77542620)
Whats SWF? Sounds like my kind of place.

Singapore weightlifting federation.

starqwerty 01-07-2013 11:05 PM

hi im just curious what is the current promotion for fitness first? im currently working at cbd china sq..

dj_flame 01-07-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BradLee (Post 77543718)
Singapore weightlifting federation.

Oh I know that place. Will go check it out. :D

bukitview 27-10-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketua (Post 59708411)
2 things good about FF:

Almost every branch has a small pool;
Workout attire is provided.

What kind of workout attire do they provide? T-shirt or singlet?

Does the high price create a barrier for crowded-ness? Hows morning and afternoon crowd?

natgw88 27-10-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bukitview (Post 80676992)

Does the high price create a barrier for crowded-ness? Hows morning and afternoon crowd?

t-shirt and shorts...

crowd in the morning and afternoon is minimal. evenings can get crowded, except for fridays and saturdays.

Abide. 27-10-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bukitview (Post 80676992)

Provide attire statement is misleading hor. Besides those clubs in working areas; ie one raffles quay/mbfc , most clubs don't provide attire.

Personally don't think there's much barrier leh, many people wilingly to pay FF pricing nowadays. Maybe the crowd will be better than cheaper options such as True F tho.

U wanna check the crowd, jsut request a free trial at that specific gym. Simple

worldir 29-10-2013 06:54 PM

some facilites got swimming pools

character1101 13-11-2013 07:10 PM

Hi also a member of FF ... I can say city area are way much better than residential areas ...

Paragon ... they provide you the attire
Maple tree .... provide you with the attire ... best area so far since they have Olympic size pool and not so deep

Tampines ... you have to provide your own which I guess is trouble some for me since I got used to just go and carry less things ... now no choice

I do hope that they would have a standard to give attire since I am a platinum member and payment per month is all the same for me

xpkerx 13-11-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by character1101 (Post 81123413)
Hi also a member of FF ... I can say city area are way much better than residential areas ...

Paragon ... they provide you the attire
Maple tree .... provide you with the attire ... best area so far since they have Olympic size pool and not so deep

Tampines ... you have to provide your own which I guess is trouble some for me since I got used to just go and carry less things ... now no choice

I do hope that they would have a standard to give attire since I am a platinum member and payment per month is all the same for me

lol theres no such thing as a platinum member, its the club that is platinum. theres only two types of memberships: Home (limited to one club which can be a platinum club) or Passport (which gives u access to all clubs). I believe what u have is a passport membership

Soul77 14-11-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpkerx (Post 81130831)
lol theres no such thing as a platinum member, its the club that is platinum. theres only two types of memberships: Home (limited to one club which can be a platinum club) or Passport (which gives u access to all clubs). I believe what u have is a passport membership

The so cold platinum is awarded after 10 months, then they change your card to platinum color (passport -> platinum color). Main benefit is you can bring 1 free guest at weekends (except to paragon)

BradLee 14-11-2013 11:29 AM

why so cold?