www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Health & Fitness Corner (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/)
-   -   fitness first (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/fitness-first-3407263.html)

monk.. 25-07-2014 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soteyh (Post 87347414)
Which ff branch did you ask the manager for?

it's just a casual complaint to the manager at the branch where i gym... told her it's seems to be getting packed these days...etc and that's the reply she gave.

soteyh 25-07-2014 03:00 PM

I doubt that they can limit by branch, too difficult to enforce

monk.. 25-07-2014 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soteyh (Post 87347821)
I doubt that they can limit by branch, too difficult to enforce

dont know lah... at least i bother to complain to let them know that the paying members are not too happy.:D

lee_tired_sheep 25-07-2014 04:19 PM

Between the crowd and the few rogue personal trainers hard selling members the FF experience is really getting diluted. Hopefully they see this thread.

Kangsg 25-07-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monk.. (Post 87346716)
I did complain to the branch manager on the gym getting more packed...Maybe they should cut back on the corporate intake.
She said they do control the number of corporate holders but did not say if it's for each company or each branch.

I don't know why you think corporate holders are the problem.

If a company wants a corporate program, it will likely cost them more than individual members since any of their employees can use the gym.

And a company wont get 20 to 50 passes for their employees since it cost money and most companies don't have the type of benefits like famous foreign companies. Even if they get 10 passes and all turn up, just treat it like 10 individual members.

And have you notice you can join any gym and it doesn't matter even if the gym did not open any new branches? And new members can use any branch depending on the package?

With that system in place, it just means it will get more packed. Obviously the gym thinks its optimal capacity has not been reached yet. So don't blame corporate intake.

monk.. 25-07-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee_tired_sheep (Post 87349515)
Between the crowd and the few rogue personal trainers hard selling members the FF experience is really getting diluted. Hopefully they see this thread.

Oh.. FF trainers hard selling? That's a first..becos from what I know, the trainers are not sales-driven unlike trainers at TF and cali.
Which branch is it??

monk.. 25-07-2014 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kangsg (Post 87349657)
I don't know why you think corporate holders are the problem.

If a company wants a corporate program, it will likely cost them more than individual members since any of their employees can use the gym.

And a company wont get 20 to 50 passes for their employees since it cost money and most companies don't have the type of benefits like famous foreign companies. Even if they get 10 passes and all turn up, just treat it like 10 individual members.

And have you notice you can join any gym and it doesn't matter even if the gym did not open any new branches? And new members can use any branch depending on the package?

With that system in place, it just means it will get more packed. Obviously the gym thinks its optimal capacity has not been reached yet. So don't blame corporate intake.

I'm not blaming the Corporate intake.
Just a comment to the management that corporate holders are not paying the full price like individual members so please do control.
Since most the branches are in the office area, it's highly possible that most of members are Corp holders...all those banks and foreign companies do have this benefit for their staffs....

Kangsg 25-07-2014 05:56 PM

Honestly, how did you get the impression corp members are paying lower?
FF and the other gyms aren't stupid and shouldn't let such a loophole exist.

If anything, they should pay more because its just a blank card where any of their staff can use it. And I heard corp members are limited in terms of how many are allowed in the gym at one time.

lee_tired_sheep 25-07-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kangsg (Post 87351625)

If anything, they should pay more because its just a blank card where any of their staff can use it. And I heard corp members are limited in terms of how many are allowed in the gym at one time.

A. You don't know how to talk like a human being is it? Everything also rant rant rant.

B. There are individual corporate rates that aren't carte blanche for all employees but only the individual employee. Its a lower rate than public. I know because I'm paying that.

lee_tired_sheep 25-07-2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monk.. (Post 87351381)
Oh.. FF trainers hard selling? That's a first..becos from what I know, the trainers are not sales-driven unlike trainers at TF and cali.
Which branch is it??

Yup. Market Street. Not naming names but should be pretty obvious to anyone who trains there.

Kangsg 25-07-2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee_tired_sheep (Post 87351930)
A. You don't know how to talk like a human being is it? Everything also rant rant rant.

B. There are individual corporate rates that aren't carte blanche for all employees but only the individual employee. Its a lower rate than public. I know because I'm paying that.

Whos the one ranting and trolling me?
Do you know what's a rant?
Do you?
& who are you to insult me.
You think you are really senior, or very smart or very strong

You not happy. Don't reply! I don't need to hear your drivel.
DO NOT REPLY TO ME ANYMORE since you're acting like an arse. Not tired sheep but arse

monk.. 25-07-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kangsg (Post 87351625)

do you know how the corporate plan work?
of cos the gyms are not stupid.
It's a benefit which the company has for the employees.
The company will neg with FF for an amount based on how many headcounts.
It will not be very cheap but cheaper than the normal rates.
The company will then pay part of this fee and the employees who want to join the gym will then pay the remaining amount.
How much each corporate holder pay depends on how much their company want to absorb.
There are even companies who pay the full amount for employees who want to join....yes, there are such companies.
So it is cheaper than what individual members are paying... i did my research....

monk.. 25-07-2014 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lee_tired_sheep (Post 87351957)
Yup. Market Street. Not naming names but should be pretty obvious to anyone who trains there.

oh...that's the newer branch...havent been there but kinda surprised given it's the flagship.

Kangsg 25-07-2014 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monk.. (Post 87353498)
do you know how the corporate plan work?
of cos the gyms are not stupid.
It's a benefit which the company has for the employees.
The company will neg with FF for an amount based on how many headcounts.
It will not be very cheap but cheaper than the normal rates.
The company.

Thanks for taking the time for the detailed explanation, not like the tired know it all arse.

I'm thinking of the company footing the bill and giving passes to the employees.

I assume you guess they're all corp members cos they're wearing the corp t shirt.

monk.. 25-07-2014 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kangsg (Post 87353848)
Thanks for taking the time for the detailed explanation, not like the tired know it all arse.
I assume you guess they're all corp members cos they're wearing the corp t shirt.

haha..no i assume that they are becos they all come empty handed, some with shoes only and some just took the lifts up and not going down to 1st floor.
So obviously their offices are within the same building or the nearby...plus i'm assuming most of them are...not saying they all are.