www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Health & Fitness Corner (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/)
-   -   fitness first (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/fitness-first-3407263.html)

feigningfancy 04-07-2018 02:58 AM

Before I sign up they called me every week to follow up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrimpster (Post 115226541)
I believe they do. But they'll definitely psycho you to sign their long term package and blah blah. you can ask to look around, ask questions

itsmealtime 16-07-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbyss (Post 114542126)
Hi guys,

helping my consultant so for new membership, do pm me for the best deal.

For existing members, membership rate per mth can be reduced to 136 through AIA vitality program. Your normal rates should range from 15x to 17x. If you are keen do pm me for more info too cheers.

Just to be transparent here, i am a planner from AIA. AIA Vitality rates are for people who have existing AIA policy. Any policy will do. If you have one, i can do up the vitality membership for you. If you don't, you can sign up for a cheap accident plan that covers for any mishaps in the gym so it means that you are getting free coverage in return. I would say its a no-brainer deal if you are keen to work out at Fitness First.

If you need any clarification, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for reading.

PS: Many users here are on AIA vitality program. The low monthly rate is just one of the benefits. You can search yourself for the AIA Vitality thread. Cheers

Hi Bobby,
Please PM or whatsapp me at nine one one 7 five one seven nine
Am interested to sign up FF

egnaro911 01-09-2018 07:12 AM

Hi, I am a newbie to fitness first gym. I just sign up and just started with FF. I am 90+ kg fatso.

Whenever I enter the gym, it either I keep using the same machine or I have no idea what to do next. I do consider attending class but I am worried that I have no experience of any lesson and may not able to start or keep up as I see everyone seem to be like pro. that why I never dare to take any lesson or maybe I am lack of confident

I did consider to sign up with PT package but it is too costly to me considering I have more commitment coming.

What should I do?

k4k488 01-09-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by egnaro911 (Post 116283313)
Hi, I am a newbie to fitness first gym. I just sign up and just started with FF. I am 90+ kg fatso.

Whenever I enter the gym, it either I keep using the same machine or I have no idea what to do next. I do consider attending class but I am worried that I have no experience of any lesson and may not able to start or keep up as I see everyone seem to be like pro. that why I never dare to take any lesson or maybe I am lack of confident

I did consider to sign up with PT package but it is too costly to me considering I have more commitment coming.

What should I do?

slowly lor, get used to going gym. then gain confidence. just sign for classes if u want since its included in ur membership

egnaro911 02-09-2018 08:47 PM

It confident I am lacking... Think the first thing I need to do is keep going and earn my AIA point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k4k488 (Post 116295083)
slowly lor, get used to going gym. then gain confidence. just sign for classes if u want since its included in ur membership

thegardens3b 02-09-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

What should I do?

hi there, for starters, try going to youtube or search online for a specific training routine you think you can follow/keep up.

from there, you build on it and improve. youtube has videos on how to do specific exercises and training routines for a large range of goals.

Hope you dont lose faith and meet someone encouraging in the gym who can help you - will help alot :)

galapogos 03-09-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

What should I do?

Read the stickies. There are good guides there.

feigningfancy 06-09-2018 01:42 AM

I use apps that suggest workouts and for tracking on what i have done. Got some keep sending u notification tell u its time for workout also one

Quote:

What should I do?

egnaro911 07-09-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galapogos (Post 116320733)
Read the stickies. There are good guides there.

Indeed a good read... Thank you

egnaro911 07-09-2018 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feigningfancy (Post 116363360)
I use apps that suggest workouts and for tracking on what i have done. Got some keep sending u notification tell u its time for workout also one

Which apps you are referring to? Thank you

jeffprobst 11-09-2018 10:29 PM

Went to one of the branch to take a look at the crowd. Quite bad.

boiboi123 23-09-2018 06:45 AM

Is it possible to pay monthly membership fees through giro and if so, how? Thank you!

saffronsatire 24-09-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boiboi123 (Post 116651764)
Is it possible to pay monthly membership fees through giro and if so, how? Thank you!

Most ppl pay monthly i believe, credit card deduction. They will handle when you sign up.

doctorgigi 25-09-2018 01:42 AM

FF getting really crowded and expensive. Monthly I'm paying $17x. Use to be $15x then 16x then now 17x.

Yee Ping 25-09-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctorgigi (Post 116684562)
FF getting really crowded and expensive. Monthly I'm paying $17x. Use to be $15x then 16x then now 17x.

Hi, try to get an AIA Vitality so that you can enjoy a 20% discount for FF membership rates.

If you would like to know more about it, feel free to pm me. :)