fitness first

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ooh. The staff changed the card for me today. apparently is the same card design. Just that there is not a need to check out.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No la. Check in still need to go counter to check in. I think they need to start catching those people who abuse the pt attire and towel. It so appalling to see people throwing them around or just leave them inside the shower room.

I hope they open more outlet doh.

Now just redeploy the towel ladies will be perfect, all self service

deathblade82

Reaction score
ya. Same red card. now you just need to scan to check in with the counter. And the staff will check in, and to allow you to access the locker. You can leave without checking out.

Eeeee....... I hate that design. How about for the checking in of GX classes ? Still need to tell them to check you in manually ?

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure. I never attend the classes. But I saw someone filling up the nominate roll list. So i reckon when you check in, still bau. regardless, still need to check in with the counter staff.

Eeeee....... I hate that design. How about for the checking in of GX classes ? Still need to tell them to check you in manually ?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
GX classes need to login to the terminal after class to record your number of participants in your class and clock in to receive your payment lol

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today went gym. Saw one guy at same bench for my whole 1.5hr session in the gym. he work out one set then do finger exercise for 10mins. :s22: wasting people time, for those who want to use the bench.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:look: Sizzler of the LesMills BODYPUMP 112 Release. Please give some tips on the heel lifts ok thanks

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:look: Sizzler of the LesMills BODYPUMP 112 Release. Please give some tips on the heel lifts ok thanks

the calf raises of the squat tracks?

those are pretty self-explanatory, similar to 111 release isn't it?

Catch the timing right: 1 single squat, 1 calf raise

i.e. 1 full squat, then squat again, but when the motion to come up in the 2nd squat, you push yourself up with your calves like tip-toeing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.