www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Health & Fitness Corner (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/)
-   -   fitness first (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/fitness-first-3407263.html)

jeffprobst 29-06-2020 10:10 PM

dun think they can unilaterally extend your contract bah. Normal contract only bonded for a year. I reckon Iím gonna be kick out soon once AIA vitality stop partnership with them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambler. (Post 128090870)
yep i got the same email

and apparently, the freeze from August onwards, will also extend ur membership contract if you have one.


foxshare 30-06-2020 01:26 PM

Jogging on the road, is still the best and cheapest exercise

Jason.OnEarth 30-06-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxshare (Post 128106735)
Jogging on the road, is still the best and cheapest exercise

cardiovascular exercises are not optimal to build and tone muscles, need a combination of resistance training and fun exercises such as MMA Kickboxing to maintain the body

crlsberg 30-06-2020 01:33 PM

Thatís true. I lost a couple of muscle mass from always running during the cb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason.OnEarth (Post 128106928)
cardiovascular exercises are not optimal to build and tone muscles, need a combination of resistance training and fun exercises such as MMA Kickboxing to maintain the body


Jason.OnEarth 30-06-2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crlsberg (Post 128106997)
Thatís true. I lost a couple of muscle mass from always running during the cb.

please donít remind me, i went to buy some clothes in phase 2 and looked at myself in the mirror, no muscle definition :( this goes on will have a probability of minor depressed

crlsberg 30-06-2020 03:04 PM

Time to go back gym man!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason.OnEarth (Post 128107212)
please donít remind me, i went to buy some clothes in phase 2 and looked at myself in the mirror, no muscle definition :( this goes on will have a probability of minor depressed


Jason.OnEarth 01-07-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crlsberg (Post 128109852)
Time to go back gym man!

likely to be in phase 3 or when the restrictions are less limiting due to the limited booking time slots

Gambler. 13-07-2020 01:27 PM

anyone has been going back thus far? how's the experience?

not sure if i want to continue freezing for August

crlsberg 13-07-2020 01:39 PM

Going since opening. Not bad, less people so no crowding on machines and u sure can get a gym floor access as long as u just diligently book 48hrs earlier.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambler. (Post 128448502)
anyone has been going back thus far? how's the experience?

not sure if i want to continue freezing for August


Gambler. 13-07-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crlsberg (Post 128448783)
Going since opening. Not bad, less people so no crowding on machines and u sure can get a gym floor access as long as u just diligently book 48hrs earlier.

you've been booking the free weights area right?

any experience with classes too?

yamashita 13-07-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambler. (Post 128448502)
anyone has been going back thus far? how's the experience?

not sure if i want to continue freezing for August

Quote:

Originally Posted by crlsberg (Post 128448783)
Going since opening. Not bad, less people so no crowding on machines and u sure can get a gym floor access as long as u just diligently book 48hrs earlier.

The booking system is alright, serve its purpose. Like what crisberg said, just need to diligently book 48 hours in advance.

I find my gym sessions to be more efficient with the crowd control. No need to queue for machines or to shower. No machine hogger as well since everyone wants to finish their session within the limited 1.5 hours.

Gambler. 13-07-2020 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamashita (Post 128450647)
The booking system is alright, serve its purpose. Like what crisberg said, just need to diligently book 48 hours in advance.

I find my gym sessions to be more efficient with the crowd control. No need to queue for machines or to shower. No machine hogger as well since everyone wants to finish their session within the limited 1.5 hours.

thanks, so you camp 8am everyday to book?

or does the session booking start exactly 48h in advance?

say, if you want to go on Wednesday 8pm, you can only book at Monday 8pm?

crlsberg 13-07-2020 04:26 PM

Yes, gym floor access and not classes. You are right. If u like to gym 8pm on Monday, book your slot Sat 8pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambler. (Post 128451533)
thanks, so you camp 8am everyday to book?

or does the session booking start exactly 48h in advance?

say, if you want to go on Wednesday 8pm, you can only book at Monday 8pm?


jeffprobst 13-07-2020 05:07 PM

what was the notification about? I received on my app but it disappear.

crlsberg 13-07-2020 06:02 PM

Can now book classes 46hrs in advance. Not sure if it includes ĎGym floor accessí as havenít tried

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffprobst (Post 128453442)
what was the notification about? I received on my app but it disappear.



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.