www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Health & Fitness Corner (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/)
-   -   fitness first (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/health-fitness-corner-48/fitness-first-3407263.html)

Gambler. 28-08-2020 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason.OnEarth (Post 129369988)
Did you say BP!! OMGoodness I havenít did BP since March! Even before Covid-19 at FF maximum capacity the BP is cfm 100% full with no vacancy

i got lucky, got last min cancellation when i was browsing the app.

it's a chore though, before and after need to wipe down the barbells, weights and equipment.

Jason.OnEarth 28-08-2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gambler. (Post 129370091)
i got lucky, got last min cancellation when i was browsing the app.

it's a chore though, before and after need to wipe down the barbells, weights and equipment.

shiok bro!! last min need to rush down :D

now need to spray and wipe down the equipment before and after use with disposable paper towels

barbells, plates, board bench :s22: shiok ah!

Jason.OnEarth 29-08-2020 11:28 AM

I managed the morning slot! travelled there & Covid-19 pandemic makes one more at an awareness of the precious chance to workout, used to take it for granted in the years before :)

soupnoodles 26-09-2020 10:36 PM

Hi can anyone advise how is the booking like for Fitness First Paragon currently? Isit still very competitive

Looking to work out around the 9-10pm range on weekdays (:

TIA!

Jason.OnEarth 27-09-2020 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soupnoodles (Post 129942001)
Hi can anyone advise how is the booking like for Fitness First Paragon currently? Isit still very competitive

Looking to work out around the 9-10pm range on weekdays (:

TIA!

Thatís the peak hours in the evening after work during weekdays :D the club will close by 10pm make sure to allocate sufficient time to shower and change :) paragon is a busy club and I havenít been there since start of 2020, nice place!

smallmistake 05-10-2020 04:30 PM

Selling of FF gym membership

hey guys,
looking for someone to buy over my FF gym membership...bought it on a whim, thinking i can maintain paying for monthly membership, but Covid hit hard and i am now operating on reduced budget, so cannot afford to hold on to the membership

just bought the membership in September, paid for first 2 months, have 10 months of membership left. not worth asking for early termination of membership as still within the minimum period so have to pay quite a bit...

anyone able to help out a bro, please? :look:

contact me @ nine 6 nine 7 six one seven 7

thanks in advance!

JHGAN001 11-10-2020 07:01 PM

Yo, my membership is ending in December. Just checking how much are you paying for it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallmistake (Post 130106623)
hey guys,
looking for someone to buy over my FF gym membership...bought it on a whim, thinking i can maintain paying for monthly membership, but Covid hit hard and i am now operating on reduced budget, so cannot afford to hold on to the membership

just bought the membership in September, paid for first 2 months, have 10 months of membership left. not worth asking for early termination of membership as still within the minimum period so have to pay quite a bit...

anyone able to help out a bro, please? :look:

contact me @ nine 6 nine 7 six one seven 7

thanks in advance!

josh_wx 19-10-2020 10:20 PM

Selling off FF Membership

Looking for someone to take over my membership. Any interested party pls PM me. Thanks